Chapter 44

Shachi went as fast to the area as possible. "Fuck...how should I look-- WOAH! THAT IS DANGEROUS!", he look to where the fire ball came from only to see your cousin Ace.

"You motherfucker really asking to die, huh?", He said fire in his hand.

"Oya oya...is it just me or the smoke makes me unable to detect Pheromones. Kudos for that-yoi", Marco coming right next.

'holy shit...', he took his transponder snail. "Wire heat...I know you guys are pretty busy...but you have got to help me here"

["Don't worry, Whale. We will give you the grandest of coffin there is to find"], Heat said.

"Damn you!", Shachi.

"I heard Eris earlier...where is she?", Ace asked Shachi.

"Eris? Isn't she with you guys?"

"Don't play dumb-yoi...I heard her cries as well", Marco.

'but I don't even know...', Shachi thought. He was going to be out of their way, since he knew better than messing with two whitebeard commanders.

"Man, that beta sure knows how to piss Alphas off... she will die soon if she keeps up", Shachi stopped about what Ace said.

"Oi, Ace. She is still your cousin-yoi"

"I don't have any cousin that is a murderer...much less someone like her", Ace.

Marco squinted his eyes towards Ace. 'What are you doing?', he mouthed.

Ace put his index finger infront of his lips and gestured on Shachi who stopped.

"What? Did I hurt you?", Ace.

"I want to avoid meddling with WB crews since I know they are basically yonkou group. But damn...I am even saving this up so Law can be the first one to see", Shachi pulled out something out of his windbreaker jacket.

Two metal sticks with chain, Nun chucks.

***

"These are a lot of weapons... are they only guns?", Shachi look at you.

You think for a moment. "I dunno, it has many things. But you can check, I am going on a nap. Chamomile tea makes me sleepy", you yawned. But before you leave you suddenly walk back to where Shachi is.

"Now that I think about it...I think it has something else", still yawning you checked the bag. "Here... I had this back then. Vergo gave it to me, but its really not my thing. I don't know, you can throw it away if you cannot handle it"

You left the man alone inside the room. With sea stone nun chucks in one hand.

"You want me to throw away something I can use as self defense? No no...a weapon made out of sea stone? Do you know how much this cost?!"

Shachi learned from just watching various of tutorials in the internet. Even ask Drake who surprisingly knows a bit of nunchucks.

***

Twirling the other side as he move the weapon around him.

Marco now look at him. "You think nunchucks can take us down?"

"Who cares on how I am taking you two down", he said.

Ace laughed, "maybe that pride of hers rubbed around you lot..."

"I know, I am losing this battle...but I will at least go down with you two having broken bones", Shachi.

"Yeah yeah, Start doing it...not talking", Ace charge but suddenly the metal part hit his face. The alpha look at the omega.