Chapter 17

Ace waited for your answer.

"I don't know why this picture is in my file", You said.

"What?", the freckled man asked.

"I don't know..why instead of my picture this person is in my file. This is my records, but not my picture", you said scanning the whole files.

"Bullshit...you think I am buying that one?", the ever so loving Sabo said to you.

"Whether it is the records or not...this is not me in the picture", you said. "I am (L/n) D. (Y/n)…and that is the truth"

Ace took a low growl, but was stopped when someone grabbed his collar at the back lifting him.

"I heard...a group of alphas are tormenting a Beta, Fufufu", you look at your Uncle. It is still not the usual smile he has, even reeking in menace, you might add. "If I did not intervene... This beta will be eaten alive"

"I am not"

Law noticed there was something between you two's conversation. "You two seems close"

"Well, of course, Law! We sure are... isn't that right, (y/n)?"

"I always take supplementary class under him, Sir Crocodile and Sir Dracule", you said since it is what you have been doing after class to pass the time.

"She isn't your niece?", Luffy finally talked.

"Ahhh~ Are we still on to that talk?", Doflamingo look at Ace and Sabo. "But...what if she is? Will anyone believe it? EVERYONE?!", he asked all those in the cafeteria.

"Well, Eris IS Sir Doffy's niece right?"

"The blondes are the trademark of a Donquixote"

"A beta, no way.. In a clan full of Alphas too? Eris is a better choice"

In the sidelines, the people kept on whispering their denial on the matter.

"Isn't that Omega claiming she is my niece? THAT is far believable, is my answer satisfy you?"

"Then, if I kill her... your niece...will I receive punishment?", Luffy asked.

"If she is the real one...she can kill you instead. But whatever happens for her...I will not care...It is also a way of Donquixote to know how to be independent", you thank the heavens Doffy's glasses are unable for every one to see where he is looking.

Since, Definitely while he say those words...He was looking at you.

***

"(y/n)!!!", Shachi and Penguin cried their eyes out when you approach them.

"YOU ARE ACE'S COUSIN?! I CANNOT BELIEVED IT", Penguin.

"What?"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WE GOT INTERROGATED BY PORTGAS! HE IS HECKIN' SCARY!", Shachi.

"You two...calm down", you said to them and pulled out some napkins for them to wipe their tears and snot.

When they finally calmed down, "Tell me now what is this all about. Since you guys finally have calmed down."

"You are Portgas' Cousin", Shachi.

"Hypothetical…what if I am?", you asked them.

"If you really are...it is worth keeping silent where you are", Penguin.

You were shocked to what they said. "excuse me?"

"We even shut up when Cap asked us! Because we want to confirm first...If you really are...we cannot just give them info as big as that!", Shachi.