Special Chapter

A/N: a special episode just before the war starts...

Noble and Royalty AU because korean manhwa ate my system
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

***

Once in the kingdom of Raftel. There were two prince, the older that became a king of mercenaries and the other is the king of the kingdom.

The younger ruled Raftel like a tyrant. He brought golden age to the kingdom. As it prosper and gain many lands.

But one night, the tyrant vanish in his quarters causing a feud for the throne. No one asked the reason for it. They only care on who will seat on the empty throne. Amidst to the power struggle, Roger sat on the throne. And say, "I see my little brother, made harsh decisions", and change the Kingdom of Raftel.

***

A similar story, was made as if the one in raftel kingdom and the Dressrosa kingdom fit like a puzzle.

Once, there was a very smart lady under the royal family. She is highly smart, and led Dressrosa kingdom to fame.

But one night, she vanished as well leaving no trace. Not even a clothing was missing in the room. Only the ones that is the lady is wearing.

Dressrosa, went under the curve for the lost of a most valuable asset. Doflamingo was not pleased about it.

But more so he says, "who the hell is the person eloped with my sister?"

***

Years fly by, "Dame (y/n)", someone called you. Perking up and doing a salute to the head knight, Diamante.

"King Doffy assigned you to be one of the knights he will take in his visit at Raftel. Rejoice", Diamante would always prefer Dellinger or Bellamy if he were to ask.

But he doesn't know why this Dame, always will be in one of the imperial knights. Sure, this Dame has talent. But not enough to gain reputation.

She bowed her head. Also, no one ever see what is under the helmet.

***

"Dressrosa Kingdom will pay a visit?", Marco look at the Grand duke Edward Newgate.

"It seems so. Doflamingo, might be a brat but he is a good king", He said.

Marco look away, 'I cannot say, it's not true'. Ever since Doflamingo married to the ruined King of Alabasta, Crocodile. It seems Dressrosa came to a fresh start. Ever since it lost its 'pillar'.

The rumored 'sister' of Doflamingo, as well as the only Queen of Dressrosa.

"It is also the time of the year, about the death anniversary of the late King", Marco.

"Is that so? It's that time of the year again. Are you competing?", Newgate asked.

"I dunno-yoi...Thatch seems to want to compete as well...many mercenaries will join"

"Are you competing?", Newgate again.

"No, pops...not this year", Marco sigh.

"Then, many kingdoms will visit ours. Why not--"

"Did you talk to the Grand duchess Charlotte again?", Marco sigh.

"I may have, I may have not"

"POPS!", the door opened to see the only crowned prince of the kingdome. Portgas D. Ace.

"Crown p--"

"Cut me the slack, Marco! Pops! What is happening? Why is Roger acting like something good will happen?", Ace asked.