Chapter 22 (Edited Version)

You felt eyes staring at your back, as you look at them.

"I know what you are talking about", you shouted.

"THEN GET BACK HERE!", Penguin.

"Yeah, the thing is...I cannot move...my legs fall asleep and all my wounds reopened", you said.

Penguin gritted his teeth in annoyance as Shachi just face palmed.

"Those two really changed after hearing who she is", Heat said.

"You guys are seems to relax, even for me", Cracker.

"I noticed it...just before the rumor spread", Wire.

"That is heckin' long, don't you think?", Heat said first time hearing it.

"So you have a hunch?", Queen.

"I have...but still doubting", Wire.

"Why didn't you tell boss?", Heat.

"Do I have too?"

All of them look at Wire. "You seriously...if you have that kind of idea, you could've told me!", Heat.

"She doesn't look like a Donquixote except her eyes", Wire.

"Huh? Aren't Doffy's eyes Neon blue?", Cracker.

"Her eyes turned neon one time", Wire.

"When?", Queen.

"When all things go according to plan", Wire.

"That is it...you bastard how do you know all this, and I don't?", Heat.

"It was only a glimpse anway~", Wire.

"You know, now that I am hearing Wire talk...he sounded like a whiny kid", Cracker.

"and Lazy...", Jack.

(A/n: I know Wire is not like that...or sounded like that...But I envision him as someone like Murasakibara of KnB...though not the part of always eating)

***

"Red and blue seems to be a joint team now", you said. Finally confirming your hunch.

"That's a problem", Jack.

"Who did that?"

"Uhhhmmm...Guys...you have got to see this", Shachi was scrolling in the forum to see a footage recorded from the open field.

["guys...I KNEW, EVERYONE HERE IS SAYING THAT I AM THE TACITURN...BUT I AM NOT! IN FACT I KNEW WHO IS THE TACITURN"]

You were now on one of the futons resting your body, from all the stitches that not even painkillers can cover up. But still listening.

["(L/N) D. (Y/N)!? NO ONE EVEN HEARD HER...I DOUBT EVEN HER OWN CLASSMATES KNOWS HER"]

Cracker is the one who throw the phone on the window. "I'll buy you a new one...I am hating that bitch more", Cracker said in a foul mood.

"Something happened?"

"'she' happened", Cracker.

"Spill the tea", Shachi now more interested than his broken phone.

"It happened when someone pushed her on the stairs"

"On my defense...I didn't...It is her own stupidity...why she became unable to move", you said.

"Honestly...I would prefer it if you really pushed her...", Queen.

You just began to be quiet, Cracker took it as a signal to go on.