Chapter 29

"Fufufufu~ Just when I had a very steamy 'lunch' with Croccy...I get to see this display", Doflamingo said tapping his finger at the side of his head.

"How steamy might that lunch be, for you to be late, kukuku", you said.

"A returnee too, causing trouble the very day she got back", Doflamingo glaring at you. While Eris enjoy you being 'scolded' by Doflamingo.

"Oh, it's fine...I can just say to my Uncle it is a heat of a moment", you said.

"Uncle? Yeah, I heard of it...'uncle'...who might it be", Doflamingo now looking at you expectantly.

"Gol D. Roger, of course", you swore his face turn into a serious one. 'he is really expecting, I'll say it's him'

"Bet I misheard it...who?", Doffy towered over you. "Your uncle...say it again"

"Gol. D. Roger", you said it word by word.

He is gritting his teeth, "i see...you don't have other one? Might be tall, powerful, and also an Alpha", he asked.

'ahhhh....', you decided to play along. "I also have one...he is in your department", you said. "Tall, powerful...an Alpha"

You look at Eris, "Uncle Croccy is my Uncle as well", you said. Doflamingo took a deep breath... You guessed he is controlling what will he say next, "yeah...I'll guess that'll do...does that mean you are technically my niece as well...Croccy and I are lovers"

You smiled in Eris' way..."hear that Miss Eris? We are Cousins now", you said. "Law, Ace, Eris...I guess we are Cousins now", you smiled while the mentioned name looked at you in disbelief.

"Though your display of affection to Strawhat...will receive a punishment", Doflamingo.

"Leave Monkey out of this...", You said.

"Very well, fufufu"

***

Right after Class, Ace have to grab you by the shoulder. You complied being dragged, and he slam you at the wall.

You remembered Ace has Raven eyes, though Mrs. Gol has Chestnut brown. Yet, Ace's eyes now is in a lighter shade of black.

The addiction is showing, in one of your 'lessons' in pheromones with Queen. He told you that too much of Synthetic Pheromones can be addictive.

But not like Drug addiction, that it needs rehabilitation to get it out. Pheromone Addiction, will get worst in just three full days and be normal like being snapped back to reality.

"Leave my Eris out of this, you sick fuck", he said. You smell something burning only to find out it is your collar.

'my?'

"Huh? What is wrong? Miss Eris can play the tune and I can't?"

"You are just back because of Jealousy, aren't you? That is why you are saying your lineage all of a sudden", he said.

'well, it will look like that if you think of that way'

"But...mine is real...unlike Eris who is just claims...not even Doflamingo is saying anything", you said smugly. 'there is no way they can prove she is Uncle Doffy's niece....She can claim to be the Taciturn...but she cannot prove herself to be a Donquixote'

"Her blonde hair and Neon blue eyes prove it all", he said.

"Then test it yourself...", You challenged him. "If your claim and hers are right...I will stand down...but If I am right...", You smiled his way. "You will not do anything when I harm her..."

Ace punch you again and again, as you can only laugh.

"Are you done?", You asked with a bust up lip and a black eye. "I will let go of what you did... since I still have an ounce of pity"