Chapter 36

"hello, Beta", Paula gave you a wave. You were tasked to bring back some papers. Since no one wants to do it.

Not just Paula, but also Monet. "Don't you two always by Eris' side?"

"You are pretty outdated", Monet laugh and took some papers. "When Eris finally has those alphas wrapped in her fingers. She already let go of us"

"...", You remained silent. 'well, that was a smart move for Eris...even if it is unintentional'

Only little dumb kids won't find out why Monet and Paula is beside Eris. You can tell since Monet and Paula are loyalist to Croc and Doffy.

"What made you so silent?", Paula.

"I don't need both of your help", you said. "I am fine as my own"

"I know you will say that. That is also what Young master said, even Corazon", Monet.

"Mr. Zero as well", Paula.

"But do take it as, a mutual interest...Ever since Eris trip on the stairs two years ago...we never had proper talk...I am always interested on you", Monet.

You look at Monet, as she smile on you. "Yes, me too. Though we really have to meet under that circumstances", Paula sigh.

"You two should stop sucking up on me...I'm not that easy like Eris", you said.

Monet curtly laugh, "that is why I prefer you over that Omega...she is too...easy"

"I agree...that makes me wonder how did she fished all those men", Paula.

Though she asked that, both female alphas eyed the Beta, as if asking, 'Tell us how you did it'

***

"Day by day...she really is hoarding weird people", King look at the Beta who seems to be talking to Monet and Paula of the other class.

Katakuri who looks your way, "what did Cracker see on her anyway?" He remembered what Cracker said to him, when his little brother came back after doing many tasks as possible.

'There is nothing special about Eris...snap out of it', Katakuri again look at you.

You are disinterested on what Monet is saying, as well as Paula. 'I should be asking you that, Cracker'

King looking at his friend who he now know that is brooding. He too is not that naive about what is Queen always keep on saying.

Sure from time to time, Queen and him are not in the best of terms. But the other really left the group over the choice he made with the Omega. Even Jack look at him with such a disappointment.

Though he is more disappointed to see the beta they chose. "There is really nothing special about her", King.

"We better go, Beta-chan...we have a nice talk", Paula said. They walk to the other side while you continue walking.

"Do you two always go with one another? What are you, twins?", You asked.

The two alphas flinch when you stopped walking and look at their way. "Both of you are too big to hide...", You said.

Monet did whisper to you that you are being tailed. Not like you didn't know...you knew it, by the time you took the papers.

They came out, Katakuri and King. Both are 'a man of few words'.

"What are you two doing tailing a poor Beta?", You said mimicking Eris. Though that earned a disgust look on the two.

'so when Eris did it, it is cute. And if I did it, its disgusting...way to be a racist'