Chapter 10

Mihawk look at the new bounty poster. "Is this a joke, Akagami?", He look at the alpha beside his bed.

"What is?", Shanks yawned and sleepily look at the poster over Mihawk's shoulder. Mihawk was talking about the newly arrived poster he picked up by the door, which do not have a picture.

"ahhh that? Yeah, I know this person", he said. "Even Croc know this...and Doffy...Rosi~ Let me tell you...they are the worst"

"So...all of you know except me?", he asked. Shanks' eyes opened and look at Mihawk. "Aww~ Is my Hawky acting all jealous since we know this? You are sooo cute~"

***

You never knew...how invested these people are. Especially when a poster was made.

Coby is looking at you in particular, waving at him but he suddenly turn away.

'Weird', you thought.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!", you never noticed chopper went towards you.

Looking at the reindeer, "What is it?"

"Look at this!", he gave out your supposedly 'poster'

"Who is this?", you asked. Ussop who seems to be listening to both of your conversation gasped.

"Wait...you are not part of the school forum?", Ussop walk towards both of you.

"Forum?", you asked. This is the first time you are hearing this.

"Yeah...this is like a group chat of people around school. We have school forum that all students are in. And have separate forum for our Class", Ussop said. "And the student named the murderer 'Taciturn'"

"Hmmm...", you look at Ussop's phone as he scroll down numerous chats.

"I will add you too, (y/n)!", Chopper said.

"Yeah let's do that", you said.

**Miss beta has been added to the group**

***

"This clubroom is finally in use?", you were playing chess by yourself when someone opened the door.

Startling for a moment, but seeing only that it is Mr. Dracule Mihawk. The weaponry teacher.

There are many ridiculous subjects in Raftel, than you obviously think.

Like... Uncle Doffy teaching politics. Mr. Crocodile, Business. Uncle Rosi for Safety hazard And what Sir Shanks teaching, Haki.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Dracule. Tea?", you said standing up to get some extra snacks and a tea cup for the uninvited guest.

'Getting in the bad side of this teacher is gaining the bad side of Sir Shanks', you thought.

"Such courtesy, for a murderer", he said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me"

'Ahhh...dealing with the same type of person...'

'Is truly annoying', you thought

"To be accused by Sir Dracule...What did I do to deserve this?", you said acting hurt.

He look at you, while drinking the tea. When he put it down, "You seems to fit the bill...with how you are. No wonder there is no evidence to prove it", he said.

'Of course...I am not that dumb to left incriminating evidence'

"Just like a true Donquixote...", you stopped.

"I wonder about that", you said while looking straight at his golden eyes.

***

"Mihawk is not usually out...where is he?", Crocodile look at the empty seat beside him. While infront of him was Doffy.