Chapter 25

"You can wait for me here", Crocodile said to Daz.

"But it is still a long way walk from here", Daz.

"This is fine...I just want to see how she grew up like that", he said and get off the car. Lighting his Tobacco by one hand, and he started to walk.

Taking note the surroundings. There is nothing striking about this town in west blue. A grade school and middle school, tiny park.

Not even a hint of anything that might attract some bad influence on a child. "Just...how?", He muttered.

Taking out a piece of paper out of his pocket. "...", It is your address. He always had it even when Doflamingo started to look for (m/n) and (f/n).

He is a dear friend to the both of them. Though maybe a bit closer to your mother. Since she is the one who hooked him up with Doflamingo.

It is a funny story, that he will surely tell the other time.

Looking at the white pavement, green grass that varies in every front lawn of every house. 'these are all normal', he thought.

He stopped in front of a house. A simple house in a simple town.

White colored roof, even noting how it is now losing colors because of old paint. Pastel blue color, at the front and outside color of the walls. He also noticed the curtains on the window, seeing it is moving on the inside, maybe a fan was on, meaning someone is inside.

He walk to the front door, he also look at the bunch of flowery bushes on the side of the house. Remembering, (F/n) likes to do gardening, and second to his liking is breaking bones.

But the latter is surely forgotten by that man, seeing these plants are well tended. Instead of ringing the door bell, Crocodile chose to...

He stopped when he will try to knock. When he first met (M/n), it is out of the context of introducing someone for him to hook up with. The second time was, when Doflamingo and him started dating in secret.

This will be the third time, and he remembered what you said to Crocodile. "I forgot she is my 'sister in law' at some point", he sighed and knock.

Waiting for an answer...he knocked again. No one seems to be answering. "I know both of you are in there...I checked the time when both of you are home", he said.

The walls are thin, so he expected at some way he was heard. Finally the door opened only to see a version of you...but in an older and softer mode.

Totally different to the (M/n) he knows.

"Croccy! You're here!", She said and hugged him. But she push him away after a few seconds and look at his back. "Woah...you did not even bring that clingy flamingo with you"

"He is depressed...even Rosinante", he sigh.

"I also received a call from Rayleigh... Roger is not doing well either", Crocodile was shocked to see (F/n).

He knew your father, since he is a total opposite of Roger. If Roger is an amicable type of guy, (F/n) is the opposite, not even smiling can be seen in his face.

"It really has been a while since I saw you two...", He said. "You two look softer, is this because of your daughter?"

The two just laugh, "maybe it is", your mother said. "Come in, Come in...I'll fix you some lunch", (m/n) said. He look at the stairs leading to the second floor, some frames on the wall, even how the simple house is decorated.

"I was expecting something bigger than this...", He said.

"If we live in Luxury...do you even think we can hide this long?", (F/n) said.