Chapter 7

edited by: Asyssj from Ao3

["BURNING YOUR OWN DORMITORY?! AND I JUST HEARD THIS NOW?! YOUNG LADY! I DIDN'T BROUGHT YOU TO THIS WORLD TO CAUSE ARSON!"]

"Mom, I'm just calling to let you know that I am fine. I just left the stove open."

'Deliberately.'

["SAFE OR NOT, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING CAUSING ARSON?!"]

"I was talking to Cousin Ace and his friend, Marco... They seemed to be wanting to know something, and like the proper daughter I am, I made them tea. I reheated the teapot and accidentally left the stove open. Half of my things got burnt, but I'll manage"

You heard your mother sigh, ["Wait till I tell this to your father... god... ARSON?!"]

"Bye mom... Love you too."

"Is that (M/n)?" Rosinante came up and looked at you. He is carrying your necessities to your temporary room near him.

"Yeah... she is worried."

"Even I am worried... Receiving an alarm signal. from that dormitory number. What are you even thinking?"

"I just caused some smoke. Who knew it would cause a fire. And... Ace and Marco want to know me. I cannot have that. It's far too early," you said.

***

"GUYS!" Yamato looked at his crew. After a month of suspension, he finally is back in Raftel with the strawhats.

"YAMA-O!" Luffy bear hugged him. "How is Wano?"

"Oh it's so boring in there without you guys! Good thing I am back here though! I heard many stories about the Cute Omega... So where is that cutie?" Yamato looked around.

"You are a month late... The Omega already has Drake as Mate"

"Drake? He just got out of suspension a wee bit earlier than me...lucky~" Yamato said. "So what are you guys up to?"

"Nothing much, Yama-bro... Nothing interesting is coming up. Only that Murder that happen a few weeks ago," Franky said.

"Murder?!" Even though Yamato was shocked, all in the crew noticed his enthusiasm.

"Look who is already out of their suspension," Kidd walks into the class.

"Kizao! Long time!" Yamato said making a firm arm to arm with Kidd, as he does with Killer too who was walking with the red head.

"I thought the halls were finally peaceful. Turns out all the noisy people were gathered here... with another barbaric person back," Law spoke.

"Torao!" Luffy greeted.

"I heard you are busy with the suicide," Zoro said.

"I am planning to ditch it by now... All the files were swept clean... even the documents that I made, make it look like it's really suicide," Law said, totally not happy with how it turned out.

All in the room, except Yamato knew that the murderer was still out in the open, and maybe leisuring to where they are.

"I heard from Sabo too, that there were files of students that had gone missing," Luffy said.

"I think that is a different matter, Mugiwara," Killer.

"It is? Hmm," that was Luffy's response.

***

Holding a few papers in hand, you walk around. You were helping Koala with the stacks of papers piled up, since the student council president was always with his brother, your cousin, doing who knows what.