'Cat day'

There is a weird occurrence that happen last week. It is weird that it happen...just when you were absent because you are 'sick'.

"W-reow..."

A cat is resting on your side of the chair. No one noticed when it got here...or how it got here. It will just 'meow', and all in the class will be shocked to see it.

Yamato, "W-when did it got here again?"

He is the most shocked, since he is your seatmate.

Shanks and the other teachers never really mind having a stray cat in. "Awww...a critter", Doflamingo who just picked up the cat.

"W-reow"

"I don't understand you but if you mess with my class...fufufu"

Well, if Coby can count the alphas who can actually touch the cat...Only Robin, Franky and somehow Drake can touch it.

Robin laughed, "Do you like this?", She is scratching the back of its neck.

But when, "Let me try to--", Luffy will pat the cat.

"HISSSSSSS!!!"

Coby cannot help but think this cat hates people. But amicable to some. Yet, "is it asking for a lift?"

Drake look at the cat, while the cat just open its arms when Coby walk to it.

"W-wait....t-this is weird!", Coby said. The pink haired omega was in panic, there was once a time Sabo tried to pick it up, but ending up scratching his hand.

When Coby lift the cat, it just purred and rested in his arms. "It seems to be fond of you", Drake said.

"Hey let me--", Ace.

The cat suddenly avoided Ace and run away. 'that cat reminds me of someone', Drake and Coby thought.

***

Roger is doing his paperwork as usual. '(y/n) is sick according to (f/n)...', it seems the principal cannot picture you getting sick.

"Wreow"

He perked up to see a cat on his desk. "S-since when...", He look around. "How did you get in?"

The cat look up, to see the open vent that is under maintenance. "O-oh...", Roger.

'I should get that fix now', he thought.

"Wreow", the cat pawed the paper.

"What? Speak up"

"Wreow...", The cat pawed again.

"I don't know what you mean"

"Wreow!!! Hissss", it suddenly hissed at him. But the cat noticed the glass of whiskey.

Roger who noticed the line of sight of the cat, even saw its tail now going for the glass.

"Oh you want something", he inferred since he saw the cat will push the glass for it to break.

'this cat...'

He served a cup of milk, he never knew that he has on his shelves. The cat now 'meowed' again.

"Roger...there is a report of a stra-- why are you feeding the stray cat?"

"This is a stray? It looks domesticated", Roger now scratch its back. The cat mewl in content.

"Yeah, It said it is attacking on students. Ace, for example have poop on his desk...because of the cat"

"Wreow..."

Rayleigh noticed its (h/c) fur. "Is that your niece miraculously turned into a cat?"

"Stop talking ridiculous things Rayleigh...how can (y/n) turned into a cat? She is sick"

"Sick? That niece of yours? Stop joking", Rayleigh now pat the cat. "It is domesticated"

The cat seems fond of them as well, since it just slept while they are in the room.

***

"Oh! The cat is here too", Coby look at the cat who was resting on the chess table they have set up on your side of the clubroom.

"Is this the stray cat, that is racist to Alphas?", Jack said.

"Racist to what?",Drake

"It is attacking alphas according to King", Queen.

"It looks fine to me", Cracker who just touch the cat. "It has a nice fur"

"I think this is the cat that pissed on Cap's chair yesterday", Penguin said.

"And put many scratches on boss and vice's chair"

"It said stole Katakuri-nii's lunch one time", Cracker.

"Suddenly will clawed on King", Jack.

"It hissed on zoro, and Luffy...even refused Sanji-san's food", Coby.

"I heard that a certain stray cat has been ripping the papers in student council", Shachi.

"And the latest, it pooed on Ace's and marco's seat", Drake.

All stayed silent as now Cracker stopped touching the cat. The cat seems annoyed by the lack of attention.

'This cat seems like a person we know'

"Queen...you didn't turn (Y/n) into a cat by mistake, right?", Shachi.

"Me? How can I even turn anyone into a cat?"

"I dunno...science-y stuff?", Jack.

"Bullshit", Queen.

***

You came back after two weeks of leave. It seems you became sick because of the weather in your leave for home.

Noticing something is off in class, "what happened?", you muttered. 'smell like cat too'

Yamato who suddenly noticed his seat mate. "T-the cat turned into a human!", She yelled.

(Y/n) who gave him a sudden look. "The what?"

***

'I am confused', she thoughts. Rosinante seems to be looking at you with a sad look, while Doffy suddenly owned some cat stuffs.

Even Roger who usually serve you tea, gave you a glass of warm milk.

You are now back in the clubroom, and playing chess on your own.

"Wreow", a cat suddenly appeared.

"It seems I have company", you said and look at the cat fondly. Standing up to get a bowl of milk.

"Why not play a chess for me", you said. Though when you look back to the cat. You say it moved the pawn.

"I like you...", You said an put the bowl down.

"Wreow~"