Chapter 3

edited by: asyssj from Ao3

Getting to Penguin's and Shachi's good sides seems to be easier than you thought it would be. They even said you could join them in the clinic. It seems they are in charge of the people who are in need of medical help.

'Perfect,' with access to medical supplies you can manipulate some medicinal reports.

Wearing your wig once more, you decided to come back to class. You carelessly walk into a class that already has a teacher in it. Only Coby seems to be alarmed by what you did.

"Is everyone listening?" Hancock looked back. "Coby, you seem to be distracted. Care to tell us why?" She asked.

He looked at you while you were just walking calmly. When you take a seat, you look at him, cocking your head to the side, acting like you did not just do something horrifying. "N-nothing..."

***

Coby was shocked to see a girl just walk into the class that was in the middle of lecture like it was a normal thing to do and even get away with it. He is even contemplating if what he has for a seatmate is real or not.

Not a single soul can see her. No, not even anyone knows her.

"What are you?"

"That is rude, Coby-kun," he felt a familiar cold feeling while the beta spoke amicably. "I am just a Beta."

***

Heat and Wire were relaxing on the bleachers. "Hello!" A girl suddenly greeted them.

"What are the odds of a girl calling us out?" Is the question Wire gives to Heat.

The other just shrugs. "Hello?" The girl spoke again. Both now look at her. "What?" Heat asked with a snarl.

"You two seem to be cool. I want to hang out," she said.

"A weird one too," and Wire gave that look to Heat.

"Totes," Heat said back.

***

"Heat and wire are still hostile around me." But if Wire started to talk to you, instead of telepathically talking to Heat...

You look at your long list of supposed to be 'pawns'. You gave out a sigh...

"Being manipulative takes a lot of work."

***

"Hey there, cutie." Ace looks at Coby while the pink-haired boy looks away.

Coby said, "H-hi... P-portgas."

If Ace is unable to control it, he would pounce on this omega instantly.

'Ace focus... he is your cousin,' He noted it to himself. 'I can't possibly be drooling on my own blood.'

"Wanna hang out after class?" Ace asked.

Coby is still shy and all cute in Ace's eyes. "Harassing an Omega. How disgraceful of you... Portgas D. Ace," Ace gritted his teeth when he heard that voice.

"You are not being harassed, are you, Omega?" Sabo asked.

"N-not like that! Portgas only wants to hang out after class," Coby timidly said.

"I see... 'hang out'." Sabo said, a glint in his eye. "Why don't I join too? I am free after class."

"The Students Council's President must be extremely busy, why hang out with us?" Ace asked his brother.

"I can always move it for tomorrow's me to do. Am I right... brother?," said Sabo.

Coby's being in the middle of the crossfire of two dominant alphas made him unable to utter a single word.