Chapter 31

Marco tapping his fingers on his desk. Since the arrival of the dog in the room the other day, seems to be the same day the beta did not even bother to be inside the room.

But to his surprise (not really) the corpse of the dog was found.

The culprit?

He also noticed how Eris is shaking just the sight of the dog.

'when did it start really?', Marco thought. Sure...he is some what attracted to this Omega. But he is sure this is nothing more serious. Unlike Ace, or anything.

He grew tired of chasing this Omega anyway. He never admit it since he is still trying to see it... 'How did I became attracted to her anyway?', he asked leaning to his chair.

'I always prefer someone mature...and maybe some sex appeal too', Marco thought.

'maybe someone Pops will approved', he snickered. Since his and Ace's desk is near the door, his one eye open when the door open.

You came in...not even bothering to hide the red stain in your white uniform, even the blood on your cheek.

"Did Eris-san got scared of a little blood?"

'maybe someone bold can be charmer too', Marco thought.

His eye trailed on you, checking out your straight laced uniform. "N-no...HOW COULD YOU KILL MY DOG?!", Eris yelled.

"Did I?"

"The blood on you uniform and cheek", Eris pointed out.

'actually...I always hate Girls who makes everything a big deal....What did I like about Eris in the first place?', now marco watch how you will give a 'very reasonable' excuse.

"Hmmm? Well this might give you a shock...but...how can I kill a dog? I am 'scared' of it", you said. "You did see how I asked Sir Shanks to move it...right?"

"Don't Lie! You killed Inu!", She said.

"I didn't...stop yappin' and why isn't anyone moving this thing?", You carelessly took the corpse of the dog and threw it on the window.

"H-how...I WAS PLANNING TO GIVE HIM A PROPER BURIAL!"

"Really? Then you should've move the body the first thing you saw it...other than pointing fingers on who had done it", you said.

Marco scoff to what you said, though he suddenly flinched when your eyes met. The alpha look away, while you wipe the blood off your cheek and even licking them.

['When can I taste an Omega's blood?'] Marco now whipped his head to see you. He also noticed the wide eye look the others gave you.

"Oi oi...are you serious?", He look at you. His eyes looking at yours, noticing him looking you gave a cheshire-like smile.

Marco felt shiver down his spine. "How...How did you know that language", he somehow felt the need to ask.

You shrugged your shoulders, though when she gave that smile again. Marco looked away.

'that girl is dangerous', he chuckled as a tint of pink covered his cheeks.

***

"Woah, that table over there is full of weird people", Yamato look at the other side of the lunch area.

"I... never expected those people to be on one desk... even being amicable to one another", Jinbei commented.

They were talking about your lunch table. Which is...

"Cracker!! Stop sending me those links! Half of them are so gross anyway", Shachi complained.

"So you admit half of them are worth to lose your virginity, eh eh?", Cracker snickered.