Chapter 16

Puffing a smoke inside this normal dorm room. The difference between this one...and the one that is where Eris is now sleeping is that...'her' room is twice the size. It was used for guest's teachers, according to Roger. But no one is crazy enough to go and visit this school.

Especially now, if you were to asked. A loud knock came at your door. "OPEN UP! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!", that voice.

Taking your sweet time and puff another smoke. "YOU FREAKING PSYCHO! OPEN UP!", the visitor said again.

"Did Eris told them my room?", flaming door suddenly came in front of your view.

Someone grabbed you by the collar as Blue and *Black flame became noticable behind Ace.

"as you can see, I don't need light", you said puffing a smoke infront of Ace.

"I HAVE WARNED YOU, HAVEN'T I?!", he said.

"I don't care if you are a Beta...or a girl-yoi...but you crossed the line when you pushed, Eris on the stairs", Marco.

"Yeah? Well...my bad. I cannot help but be annoyed...ever since I was fired after she defeated me", you said.

"Did you know it is equivalent to suspension, what you have done?", Sabo said.

"What is equivalent to suspension is property damage, Being rude to Teachers and the principal", you said fully knowing what is the law that will send you to suspension.

"And...Why are you guys being so rude to me? What did I ever do to you guys~?"

"OH YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE! I HAVE ENOUGH OF NOT HAVING EVIDENCE...YOU ARE THE TACITURN!", Ace said.

"Really?", you grabbed a ball point pen in your pocket as you clicked it.

['For a Beta, you don't even know...All Donquixote are trained to be able to fight. And just a secret for the both of us...but I am actually the Taciturn']

"I recorded this when we are talking for the first time...since she seems to be suspicious...and you guys are hurting a poor student", you said.

'I was going to listen to this clip for fun later...but I guess seeing their face broken are nice', you thought seeing how they look at you as if they are in disbelief.

"You...YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY ERIS CAME TO A SUDDEN HEAT", Ace.

"I am not~ you just have to accept that I am right...that I am actually Innocent and the little Eris is the maniac...so you better trash that idea since... IT WASN'T ME?!", you slapped his hand away from you.

"I have enough of you alphas being a total dick...", you said acting as if you have enough.

***

"Please...tell me you finally settle the score on that Beta", Zoro look at the newly arrived Marco, Ace and Sabo.

Sabo put a pen on the table and walk out.

Ace who fall in his designated sofa.

(A/n: They have like a secret hideout, but wasn't that secret since shanks knew this place)

"We are wrong..", Ace said. "That beta...she is innocent"

Law who look at the other blonde. "Phoenix-ya"

"I don't want to talk about it", He said.

"That's...that's impossible you know...all of the files...we even saw her a few times with Sir Doflamingo", Ace said.

"then what is this?", King look at the pen and click it when the recording played.

The alphas had their eyes widen, about what the Omega said.