It's good to see you Boss Man

If you are confused I would recommend reading the long bold paragraph at the end of this chapter.

The plane ride was long and boring. No more I really need to say.

Techno spent it by editing new videos, though he seemed to get bored every once and a while and he kept changing the video he was editing.

I didn't have anything ready for a video, so I couldn't edit, the book I had brought got boring quite fast and when I tried to watch the tiny tv in front of me, it turned out that there were only three options. An education children show, a nature documentary about pigs (that Techno seemed a bit interested in) and a romance movie that was about how girl 1 cheated on the main character and then the main character fell in love with girl 2, who also happened to be his best friend.

Yeah, I watched the dumb romance movie. I mentioned I was bored, right?

Eventually, the seat belt flashed and we started our descent. I watched out the window over Techno's shoulder. Finally we landed, and I grabbed my backpack as we started to leave the plane. I felt Techno's hand on my shoulder, probably trying to keep me from getting lost, though even so I doubt it would be hard to lose me due to my height.

Finally we got out of the plane, into the airport and went to find our luggage.

Techno's suitcases were easy to find because of the large pig stickers, and mine were also quite easy as they were half black half white with a crown sticker on it. Both of the suitcases attracted strange looks, but the decorations helped us separate them from the other suitcases.

For the first time since we had gotten off the plane, Techno spoke "Who do you think will be picking us up?"

"Dream or Sapnap, as they are probably the only one's with cars" I replied and hurried to catch up with him because even when he was dragging two heavy suitcases behind him, he still walked faster then me, and I have longer legs.

"I think Phil mentioned that he would be renting a car" He finally slowed so we can get through security. Which took about twenty minutes and included Technoblade trying to explain why he had six pig plushies protecting his computer and stuff from being thrown around.

As we stood waiting, I noticed that there was a tightness in my chest. It wasn't painful, but mostly just my body telling me that my binder had been on too long. I ignored it, knowing that I had to wear this thing for a few more hours, but it was still there.

Finally we reached the end of security and we hurried towards the pick-up zone. As we reached there, I immediately noticed a giant green face with a smiley face on it and in big words underneath 'Dumb asses'. (I can bet that this is the only sign Dream made and used for everyone)

The man holding the poster was a lot different than I expected Dream to look. I expected him to look like the fanart that the artist drew, but he was a lot different than what they drew. He had darker messy blond hair that looked slightly recently cut, and I would probably never have thought that he was Dream, but he was wearing his own merch and speaking to someone who looked like Philza.

Techno started towards them, and I followed behind him. I'm slightly upset to admit I tripped and nearly broke my glasses, but we aren't going to talk about that.

As I got closer, I could see Dream's face much better. He had darker eyes, and a light amount of freckles across his face. And he was indeed talking to Philza Minecraft, though there was also two others who I didn't see until they tackled me, pushing me to the ground (this was after I took off my backpack for a few seconds to grab my phone to tell my parents I had arrived).

"Hey Ranboob" Tommy said as he smiled at me. He was sitting on top of my stomach, while Tubbo stood above my head, kicking it lightly with his boot.

"Hello Tommy" I mumbled before turning over, throwing him off my chest. I got up, and then noticed how short they both were.