⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏁⍙⟟☊⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏃⋔⍜⎍⋏⏁ ⍜⎎ ⟒⌖⏃⋔⌇ ⏚⟒☊⏃⎍⌇⟒ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇☊⊑⍜⍜⌰ ⍙⏃⋏⏁⟒⎅ ⎍⌇ ⏁⍜ '⌿⍀⏃☊⏁⟟☊⟒'

The rest of this book will be happy and cutesy because all my angst writing abilities are going into the angst oneshots. There will be small amounts of angst, but I'm saving all the really sad stuff for the sequel :)

Also warning, this chapter is all about beeduo, because I was begged for this for the longest time by my friends. It doesn't really have much to do about the story, and it's more like just an add-on. 

TW: almost a panic attack, A karen, and I think that's it

I knew I was screwed when Tommy called shotgun.

If it wasn't bad enough that we had to get Wilbur to drive us because Phil didn't trust us, and that I was very anxious to get in a car after what had happened to my parents, I was now also stuck in the back. And I didn't fit in the back. 

Tubbo just shrugged and crawled into the back, but when I entered the car, it was like an obstacle course that ended up with me getting stuck with my legs bent and pressed against my face. It was like the fetal position, except I was sitting up and this was uncomfortable for me. 

Wil smiled when he saw the strange way I was sitting, but he didn't make fun of me for it, instead just climbing in, starting the car and waiting until Tommy was close enough to the door before he pulled forward quickly, away from Tommy. 

This continued for a bit until Tommy threatened to call Phil, so Wil reluctantly let him in.

And then we were off, with Tommy and Wilbur talking in the front seat, Tubbo in the back next to me listening to loud music and me on the verge of a panic attack. I rocked back and forth in my seat, tightening my seat belt every few seconds, making sure it was attached properly. My breathing was getting quicker and quicker, but nobody noticed from all the noise that the two up front were making. 

Actually, two of them didn't notice. As I continued to anxiously rock back and forth, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see Tubbo offering me one of his wired headphones. 

I looked up at him once before taking it and putting it in my ear, immediately hearing the loud music and letting it take away all my anxiety. I didn't even care that the headphones were wired anymore. I loved how the music distracted me from the feeling of fear that was rushing through my mind. 

Next to me, Tubbo smiled and took my hand in his, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. It was quite calming and I smiled at him, leaning against him as he continued rubbing my hand. 

When the car finally stopped, I looked up to see a mall, not the barber Tommy had showed us that we were going to. 

But Tommy exited the car, so me and Tubbo copied him, walking onto the sidewalk in front of the car.

"Where are we Tommy?" Tubbo asked, and when we turned around to look at Tommy, we noticed that he wasn't there, and instead back in the car. 

"TOMMY!" Tubbo ran forward to try and open his door and get back in the car, only to find it locked. Then the car started to move, backing up and starting to drive away, Tubbo chasing after it. 

Then the sunroof of the car opened and Tommy popped out, threw a wallet at Tubbo and then yelled "ENJOY YOUR DATE YOU SIMPS!" Tubbo immediately reacted to this and tried to climb on the car to get in through the sunroof, but it closed and Wilbur and Tommy drove away. 

I was still standing on the sidewalk, and Tubbo grabbed the fallen wallet before walking over to me, grumbling about how "of course Wilbur agreed to help with this" and "that's the last time I tell Tommy any secrets". 

"So now what?" I knew there was a slight blush on my cheeks from what Tommy had said, and sadly I didn't bring my mask, so I knew Tubbo could see it. 

Tubbo looked up at me, then he looked over at the mall, and then he looked down at the wallet, which was filled with cash. Then he looked back over at me and smiled.