⊑⏃⊑. ⏁⊑⟒ ⏁⟟⏁⌰⟒ ⊑⏃⌇ ⋏⍜⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⎅⍜ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⊑⏃⌿⏁⟒⍀, ⏚⎍⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⏁⍀⏃⋏⌇⌰⏃⏁⟒⎅ ⟟⏁

I started writing this chapter 3 days ago... i guess I was busy. Also this is another filler chapter as I do have an idea for what is going to happen, I just don't know how to do it. 

⚠️TW⚠️: homophobia, transphobia, some ed, and mentions of wearing multiple binders

There is some beeduo and skephalo shipping in this chapter and probably will be some in future chapters. I'm not shipping the actual content creators, just the characters of my book. 

 Judging by the bright alarm clock next to me, it was morning when I woke up. And judging by the fact that my chest was sore and I had woken up on Fundy's bed, I can assume that what had happened wasn't a dream. 

I sat up and looked around the room. Fundy was sleeping in a pile of blankets on the floor, which made me feel bad because I had stolen his bed. My binders were in a nice pile on his desk, along with a note. 

I got up slowly and quietly, not wanting to wake Fundy up. It was hard though, given he seemed to have booby trapped around his bed with snack wrappers. 

We've only been here for one month! How can someone have so much garbage around their room already? 

I grabbed my binders and the note, before hurrying down the hallway to my room. There was nobody in the hallway at the moment, but if someone had come out, I didn't want to be seen with a pile of binders in my hands. 

As soon as I got to my room, I opened one of my blue drawers, putting the binders away.

I sat down on my chair. I had an half an hour until Tommy woke up, and then an hour after that until the time when he wanted to do the vlog. 

I looked at the note. It was short, and had spaces in between the giant letters so that I couldn't make the excuse of I couldn't read it. 

It looked like this: 

Do not wear multiple binders at once you dumb enderman. 

Ok, maybe wearing multiple binders at once was a bad idea. I understood that now. I don't think that I would forget the feeling of the tightness of my chest and the feeling of not being able to breathe from had it restricted my lungs. 

I turned to my computer, turning it on. I opened Minecraft and went into one of my random worlds that I had made. Tubbo had joined the world a while back, so I wasn't really surprised when I found him online. 

It was just a world I had been using to do mining and figure out recipes, but Tubbo had been stealing most of my stuff, leaving me with a wooden shack and him with a full diamond house. 

It was calming, just playing Minecraft by myself, not talking to anyone and not streaming to a few thousand people. I put my headphones on, and turned on a random playlist that Tubbo had sent me. 

It actually only felt like a few seconds had passed when a loud knock on the door interrupted the music playing from my headphones. I paused the music and went to my door. Just before I opened it, I realised I had a small problem. I was not currently wearing a binder, just a weak sports bra. 

I quickly grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around me in a way that it would hide my chest, then I opened my door. 

There was Tommy, practically jumping in excitement. "Are you ready to go bitch boy?!" He yelled, and I covered his mouth immediately after, not wanting him to yell and wake up everyone else. 

"Just let me change" I removed my hand from his mouth and closed my door before he could respond. 

It was a simple outfit I had decided to wear. Just a black hoodie, a blue t-shirt, a pair of dark jeans, with the ranboo necklace on top. And, obviously, my glasses and binder.