Prologue

PROLOGUE

Dagmar Zania has it all. Wealth, family business, beauty, personality, and intelligence. She is an epitome of a perfect daughter any parent could wish for.

But deep inside, she knew something's missing and she's longing for it. Despite having everything she could want, ang kaisa isang kahilingan na gusto niyang gawin ay ang makalaya sa kanilang mansyon. She's secluded outside by her parents because of the reason she doesn't know.

She wants to be free. She wants to go out. That's her dream. When will she ever achieve these?

Pero dahil sa isang libro na ibinigay sa kanya ng kanyang kasamahan sa bahay, she was transmigrated to an ancient dynasty. In just the blink of an eye, she was transmigrated to another body of a girl who happens to be the only daughter of one of the imperial council. A girl who also happens to have the same exact face, name, fate, personality, and dream just like hers.

Now that she's in a new entire world— vastly different from her old world, she gladly accepts the challenge to live in the ancient world.

But this time, it's different. Because this time, she would meet people whom she shared moments she never experienced before. This time, she would experience things she hasn't explored. This time, she will discover things she hasn't discovered. This time, she would live in the Ancient Al-Uzza Empire. This time, she will cherish some memories that will live forever.

And this time, maybe... her dreams would be achieved after all.

Are you ready for her adventure?

--- 

Isang imperyo kung saan mayaman sa maraming bagay. 

May malakas na hukbo at marangal na mga pinuno. 

Pinamumunuan ng makapangyarihan na emperador at emperatris na may dakilang pamilya na handang maglingkod sa imperyo. 

May matatalinong mga konseho na nagpupulong para sa ikabubuti. 

Naninirahan ang mga taong handang sundin at panglikuran ang mga itaas. 

Ibang iba sa modernong kultura ang kinagawian at... may mga sikretong tinatago sa lahat.

Sa isang kislap ng aking mata, I was transmigrated in the Vertishire Dynasty. I woke up in an unfamilliar room and found myself in the body of the daughter of the 8th imperial council of the Al-Uzza Empire. 

Hindi pamilyar ang lahat, ibang iba ang mundong ito sa mundong kinalakihan ko. Magkaibang magkaiba sa lahat ng bagay, magmula sa pananamit at kultura, ibang iba. 

I wanted to go back, pero hindi na maaari. 

I was stuck. I don't know what to do. 

Hindi ko alam kung ano na ang aking gagawin kundi ang magpasya na manirahan doon.

My name is Dagmar and this is my story- on which I'm a Modern Lady in Ancient Dynasty...

An opportunity where I experience a lot of unexpected things to be remembered and cherished.

***

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains typographical errors and wrong grammars. I am not a professional writer as I write stories for fun. This work may not meet nor exceed your expectations. Please read this story with risks.

Enjoy reading! 

Follow me for updates and announcements here: 

Facebook - Eliy Lala

https://www.facebook.com/eliloobiewttpd

Tiktok - eliloobie

https://www.tiktok.com/@eliloobie

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*