1. Killing Me Softly

The headboard knocked against the wall with a hypnotic rhythm, mixing with the sound of the shameless moans that sounded beneath him. His breathing was labored as he gazed at the back of the head of the little brunette underneath him, grabbing her hair to drive himself deeper inside of her. He had no clue how he ended up like this, nor did he understand why he was enjoying it so much.

He didn't even know the poor girl's name.

All he knew was that women would do just about anything to get into bed with Ryuji Suguro. And if he was horny enough, he'd be more than happy to oblige. No, he wasn't an asshole.

Well....not all of the time.

He just did what seemed convenient at the time. Why pass up something that is offered to you so willingly? Of course, he always wore condoms. Women could sometimes be evil and unstable creatures. They could try and get pregnant or give him AIDS or some wicked shit.

#

Bon finished and removed himself from the random girl in his bed. He plucked the condom from his length.

"That was...cool. Thanks."

She smiled and pulled her panties back up, putting her shoes on so that she could leave. That was the only piece of clothing that she was able to take off, not because he just wanted her that bad but because he really didn't find her attractive. He never found those whores attractive. He always fucked them on top of the covers and if one ever spilled on his sheets then he would throw them out and by new ones.

Just disgusting. Ugh.

Once she left the room and he was positive that she was gone, he sighed and went to wash his face so that he could meet up with his best friend Shima and the a few of the other football players at the Southern Cross Tavern for drinks. Besides, it was Friday. He was allowed to indulge himself when he didn't have classes the next day, right?

The tall, two-toned and tattooed heart throb grabbed the keys to his black 2014 Camaro and walked outside of his two-story home, locking the door behind him before driving towards Southern Cross.

#

Rin keeled over in pain as a kneecap collided with his gut. He caught a right hook to the side of the head and hit the cold concrete of the alley he was trapped in. He knew he shouldn't have gone there. With his bad luck, this was bound to end terribly for him. Being trapped in an alley next to some bar was not where he expected to be that evening, but Shiratori didn't seem to think so.

In fact, he really liked seeing Rin in pain for some reason.

Rin barely knew the guy aside from the fact that he was a linebacker for the True Cross University Blue Devils. He couldn't understand why someone like him could find entertainment in bullying Rin. Especially since he was 21 years old for crying out loud!

Rin was pulled up from the ground by the hood of his sweatshirt and slammed against the brick wall of the bar. Shiratori's chest pressed up against his and his large hand clasped around Rin's pale, slender neck. His nose touched with Rin's and he nipped at Rin's lips. Rin whimpered in both pain and fear as Shiratori's lips met the crook of his neck.

"You know why I like fucking with you so much? It's cus you're so damned adorable. If I ever get the chance, I'm gonna fuck you raw."

Rin struggled beneath the strong grip of the football player as he pushed against him, praying that maybe someone would call the cops or something. This was rape! He didn't want this at all!

"Please let me go. I won't tell anyone, I swear. I just wanted a drink, I wasn't looking for any trouble!"

"Oh, I love it when you whine like a bitch."