13. Property

Rin sat on the tile of the bathroom floor, pouring his breakfast into the porcelain bowl once again. He didn't see how women could stand these conditions!

"Rin? You okay in there sweetheart?"

Bon had shot up behind Rin when he headed for the toilet, but the bathroom door slammed shut behind him and closed Bon out. He just stood outside the door patiently, waiting for Rin to let him in.

Rin got up from the floor and flushed the toilet, washing his mouth out in the sink. He took a deep breath and opened the door to face his boyfriend with a weary expression. "I'm tired, Bon." He grumbled. Bon put his arms around Rin and swooped him up in his arms. "Don't worry, sweetness. I'll take care of you and you don't have to move a hair on your pretty little head." He assured him. Rin was too tired to object, grateful that Bon was so focused on his well-being. He'd have to miss class today to make sure that Rin had all that he needed.

"I hate being pregnant."

"No you don't. It's just uncomfortable right now. Remember that the doctor said that you eventually wouldn't have morning sickness anymore. Things will get better."

"Easy for you to say. You're not pregnant."

Bon sighed and sat Rin down on the sofa. "I might as well be cus I ain't leaving your side. What's so bad about this? Don't you think it would be cool to have little midget feet running around?" He said enthusiastically. Rin didn't answer, staring at the blank screen of the TV.

"I'll get stretch marks. Then they'll have to cut it out of me and I'll have this big, ugly scar and I won't look good anymore."

"I think you'll still be the most adorable thing that I'd ever laid eyes on."

"That's just because you love me."

"Well who the hell else to you have to impress?"

Rin reached over and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. Bon furrowed his brows and turned the TV off. "I'm talking to you." He said. Rin groaned in frustration. "Nobody! But...maybe...you wouldn't be attracted to me after this." He said. He stared down at his fingers, toying with the hem of his t-shirt as Bon stared at him. Before he knew it, Bon was looming over him and showering him with kisses. He kissed Rin's neck and Rin couldn't help but laugh and giggle.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhh. I'm giving you all my attention right now. Accept it."

Bon continued feathering kisses to Rin's collarbone, lifting his shirt up while gently running his hands up his stomach. He trailed the kisses down Rin's chest, pausing to stop and give an opened mouth kiss to each of his nipples. Rin let out a breathless moan as Bon continued to nip at his flat stomach.

"R-Ryu--"

"Hush, Rin. Let me adore you."

Rin bit down on his index finger gently as Bon continued to go lower, pulling the waistband of his briefs down and relishing in the gasp Rin let out as his length became exposed to the open air. He wasn't very big, but he wasn't small either. This somewhat boosted Bon's ego for whatever reason, but he wouldn't make any jokes about it.

Rin was fragile right then.

Bon kissed Rin's thighs, watching as Rin became hard. He paused, blowing on the head of it. He had never been with a man other than Rin, so he wasn't sure what to do with that.

"Rin?"

"Hm?"

"Turn around for me. All fours."

Rin furrowed his brows, not understanding what exactly Bon was doing but he did as he was told nontheless.

"Ryuji, what are you--"