19. Coming Home

A/N: Short Chapter.

"Bon?!"

Bon jumped up from the couch at the sound of the voice, thinking that maybe he was hallucinating at first. Could it be...?

"Bon...?"

He shot up from the bed and ran into the living room.

When he saw Rin standing there, he could have sworn that he would have a heart attack. He swooped him up into a hug, showering him in kisses. Rin held Bon's cheeks and planted a big, wet kiss on his lips.

"I thought...I mean...how did..."

"It's a long...long story. But...I need to tell you something."

Bon put Rin down and Rin's hand instantly fell to his stomach. Bon followed with his gaze and his eyes widened. "Did something go wrong? Is our baby hurt?" He asked. Rin felt tears stinging at his eyes again, scared of how Bon would react to the news.

"We were...having two babies..."

"That's great! We're having twi--wait...what do you mean 'were' having two babies?"

Rin's lip started quivering and Bon furrowed his brows in confusion and worry. "Rin? Rin, sweetheart, what happened?" He asked.

"I lost one of the babies..."

Bon paused, feeling his heart shatter at the words.

"What...?"

"I...I had a miscarriage in the backseat of his car and he left me there. I bled out and...and the baby died from trauma."

"He raped you, didn't he."

It wasn't a question. Bon already knew that this was the case and Rin confirmed it with a nod. He could have flipped out. He could have went on a manhunt. He could have broke down and cried.

"Come here, baby."

He pulled Rin up into his arms arms and kissed him again, taking him back down the hall and into the bedroom. He gently sat him on the bed and crawled in next to him, wrapping his arms around him and allowing Rin to wrap his legs around him and cry into his chest.

This wasn't about Bon and his anger issues. This was about Rin. Rin's well-being was of the upmost importance. He needed Bon's love and support.

"We're gonna be okay, baby. I swear we are."