6. Consequences

Bon was zoomin through the streets, wayyy past the speed limit. He was beyond furious. Rin didn't even have to tell him what happened. He just fucking knew that Shiratori had something to do with this.

So after he had cleaned Rin and made sure he was put the bed, he got into his car to find that bastard.

It just so happened that he knew that most of the football teams was going to be in the weight room on campus.

#

Shima didn't see Bon anywhere. It wasn't like him to miss weight training at all; he could've bought Rin along. Shima brought Yukio along.

"What's the matter, Renzou?"

"Nothing, babe. Something's just...bothering me."

Yukio sat down in front of Shima to pry, but Shima cut him off with a kiss. He placed small butterfly kisses on his nose and forehead before kissing his lips again.

"I love you."

"You don't. You're just trying to change the subject."

Shima gave a sad smile. He really did love Yukio, but Yukio had some very...heavy...trust issues. "If you say so, baby." He sighed.

Then the door burst open.

Before Shima could react, Bon was on Shiratori like white on rice. He rammed his face into one of the nearby machines and missed his face when he threw a left hook towards his face. His knuckles cracked against the metal machine, but he continued to maul Shiratori until he was nearly at the brink of death. Shima tackled Bon to the ground and Amaimon helped him hold the quarterback down. "Juzo, call the cops!" Shima said to his teammate and brother. Juzo pulled out his phone and speed dialed 911 while Bon thrashed around angrily beneath the two football players.

"Bon! Dude, chill, you're gonna fucking kill him!"

"I WILL kill him! That bastard raped him!"

Amaimon shared a look of confusion with Shima.

"He raped who, Suguro?"

"HE RAPED RIN! HE BROKE HIM!"

The words tore through their hearts like a knife and Yukio felt the breath leave his body. "W-what? He did WHAT?!" He yelled, trembling with both anger and fear as tears welled up into his eyes. Shima looked up as Yukio started towards Shiratori with one of the barbells in his hands, aiming for his head. Shima pushed himself up from Bon and took the barbell from Yukio, wrestling him down to the floor.

"Get off of me, Renzou!"

"Babe, stop! You're not gonna solve anything! None of this is worth it, just stop!"

Yukio stopped wrestling with Shima, his chest heaving as his anger returned. "You need to just go to Bon's house and check on Rin. Okay? Go check on Rin. Take him to the hospital to get checked. Take my car, I'll meet you there." He said. Yukio reluctantly took Shima's keys and left, but not before kicking Shiratori's battered body on the ground.

#

Yukio knocked on Bon's door, then realized that Rin probably wouldn't answer it. Shima texted him where the spare key was, so he just took it and opened the door himself.

"Rin? Where are you?"

"B-Bon?"

He followed the noise to a door down the hall that he assumed lead to the master bedroom. "It's Yukio...Rin..." He said.

"Please...go away."

"Rin, please let me in! I'm worried. Let me take you to the hospital at least? Please? Bon's under custody of the police."