31. Sex on the Beach

"I don't want to!"

"It's just one night, Rin. Yukio isn't gonna hurt her."

"Yeah but Shima might!"

"That's not true!"

Rin struggled with the idea of leaving little Ai with her uncles in order to have a night out with Bon. He was really scared whenever she was out of his sight. She could get hurt or go hungry or--

"Rin, stop it and let's go." Bon said, a but irritated with Rin. Rin gave a long sigh and showered Ai with butterfly kisses before he was pulled outside of the front door by Bon. Yukio and Shima waved from the front door, closing it as the couple got into their car.

"I miss her already, babe." Rin whined. Bon smiled and started the car. "I know baby, but you need a break. You're gonna drive yourself crazy at this rate." He said, kissing Rin before pulling out of the driveway. "So where are we going tonight?" Rin asked. Bon grinned, keeping his eyes on the road as he spoke. "I was thinking of having dinner on the beach...and then maybe some sex on the beach."

"I just had a baby!"

"I'll wear a condom this time!"

Bon laughed at Rin's angry expression. Don't get him wrong, he loved Bon and he loved Ai and it was a blessing for them to have their daughter, but he did NOT want to have another for a while. He was sure of that.

But it had also been a while since they had sex. A long while.

And sex on the beach sounded kinky as hell.

"I guess I can go with it--if you wear a condom."

"Scout's honor, baby."

"You were never in the scouts."

"Does that matter?"

The car came to a complete stop in the parking lot of an Italian restaurant. Rin smiled as Bon got out and went around to open his door. "Still a gentleman I see." He said with a smirk as he slid out of the car. Bon gave him an expression of mock hurt and held a hand to his chest. "Always been a gentleman, baby. Now come on so I can spoil you rotten and remind you that you're my prince. We're just here to pick up the food so that we can head to our next destination for tonight." He said, putting a hand on Rin's lower back and guiding him into the restaurant.

#

Shima watched with a warm heart as Yukio snooze on the couch with Ai laying on his chest. It was such an adorable scene; he wanted to just kiss them so badly. Being around Aimi so much gave Yukio baby fever, and sometimes Shima felt it too.

But they weren't ready.

Rin and Bon may have made Aimi by accident, but now that Shima knew the possibilities he knew to be careful. Yukio was already unstable enough as it was. A child would no doubt stress him more and it would obviously be too much for him to handle. It's different having kids around when you can always give them back to their parents.

Don't judge. It's not nice.

Then again, maybe having a kid around would ease Yukio's mind more.

Unless he flipped out and bashed the kid's skull into the wall.

Dammit, now he was scared for Ai.

"What are you thinking about so hard?"

Shima snapped out of his thoughts, looking down to see Yukio looking up at him with Ai still sleeping on his chest. He smiled, shaking his head and sitting down as Yukio sat up. "You're an awful liar, Ren." He said. Shima laughed nervously and locked his gaze on Ai.

"You love being around her."

"I do."

"Would you want a kid of our own?"

Shima was caught off guard when Yukio began to laugh at him. "We're so awful together, we may not be the best parents. We're not even married. And I can't get pregnant like Rin." He said. Shima was slightly offended. He didn't think it was funny at all.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Do you love me enough to have a family with me, Ren? Ask yourself that."

Yukio stood up and went to lay Ai down in her crib, leaving a confused and highly offended Shima on the couch.

#

Bon ravaged Rin's mouth with his own, laying the ravenette out on the blanket beneath them in the sand. The smell of salt filled their nostrils and the sound of the waves relaxed them. They had the entire side of the beach to themselve because Bon made it his business to rent it out just for them.

"Oh, baby, that's my spot~"

"Hehe, I know. I'm gonna leave a pretty hickey right there, baby."

Rin moans as Bon latches onto his neck again, nibbling and leaving marks on his pale skin. He gripped Rin's backside, squeezing it harshly and slipping his pants down his waist and off of him. His shirt was lifted so that his chest was exposed, allowing Bon to leave bruises there as well.

"I haven't felt you inside of me for a while."

"Shhhhh..."

Bon pulled off his shirt, but didn't take off his pants as his slid them down his hips. He pulled a condom from his pocket and slipped his finger inside of Rin, stretching him and preparing him for his cock. Rin hissed, spreading his legs as he tightened and pulled his fingers in deeper. "Don't tease me. Stop fucking playing with me and give it to me." He growled. Bon paused, completely caught off guard by Rin's boldness.

He liked it.

"Such a naughty boy. How bad do you want it?"

"Bad enough to take it...but not bad enough to do it raw. Hurry up and put the fucking condom on."

Bon chuckled, doing as Rin asked only to be tackled down onto the blanket. Rin impaled himself on Bon's cock and Bon chocked out a string of curse words as he was surrounded by tight heat. "OH DAYUM!" He cried out. Rin moaned like bitch in heat, bouncing up and down on his boyfriend with quick movements. He could feel it hitting him deep, pounding against his prostate. "Yes, yes, YES! It's so good!" He screamed. Bon met his thrusts with his own, gripping his hips to help him bounce.

"Fuck, I feel it!"

"Yeah? You gonna cum?"

"Yes! Cum with me, baby!"

Bon slammed upward into him , cumming inside of the condom no. Rin came on Bon's bare chest, shaking as he tried to recover from his orgasm.

"Hot damn, that was good!"

"Mmm yes, it was."

They laid next to each other on the blanket, watching the stars come out. Bon smiled at the content look on Rin's face.

Now was the perfect moment.

"Hey...Rin..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you marry me?"

Rin shot up, looking over as Bon held out a velvet box with a ring inside in his face. It was a simple diamond ring, but to Rin it meant everything.

"Please don't fuck with me."

"...So is that a no?"

"No! No, it's a yes, baby! Yes! I love you so much!"

Rin tackled Bon again, showering his face with kisses after the ring was placed on his finger.