25. Make It Better

"Yukio--"

"I don't care, Ren. Give me the fucking lighter!"

Shima really didn't want to give Yukio the lighter. He didn't condone the use of drugs and letting Yukio use them would just mean that he was helping an addiction.

"Babe, please. I'll do anything if it means that you won't do any drugs. Addiction is a terrible thing!"

"You can't fucking get addicted to weed, fuck face! What you can get addicted to is anger and self-harm. I can get addicted to putting my fucking foot in your ass if you just don't give me the fucking lighter!"

Yukio pushed Shima over, taking the lighter from him and running into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it behind him, leaving a stunned and hurt Shima on the floor in the bedroom. Something told him that Yukio didn't mean what he said, but it still stung like hell to hear him say it.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! This stupid fucking lighter doesn't even work!"

The sound of glass shattering could be heard and Yukio howled in pain. Shima jumped up from the floor and ran to the bathroom door.

"Yukio?!"

More glass shattering. More screaming.

Shima reared back and kicked the door in, grabbing Yukio by the forearms. The mirror was shattered to pieces and Yukio was using the glass to cut himself on the arms. He screamed at Shima, tears streaming down his cheeks in a heavy flow.

Maybe Shima couldn't give Yukio the help that he needed...

"What's wrong with me, Ren?! Why am I so worthless?" He cried. Shima took his wrists, making him drop the glass. "There's nothing wrong with--look at me Yukio." Shima said in as calm a voice as he could muster. Yukio looked into Shima's eyes, lip quivering as he sobbed. "There is nothing wrong with you. You are not worthless. Yukio, I will need you. Please stop hurting yourself! I need you!" He said.

"W-why?"

"Because my heart doesn't beat the same without you. You are the most precious thing that I've ever laid eyes on. Not only do I need you but Rin needs you too. If you ever start feeling like that, baby, tell me. I'll make it go away. Just please..."

He held Yukio close to him, running his fingers through his hair.

"Please don't keep hurting yourself. We need you. We love you. Please."

Yukio nodded his head, letting himself melt into Shima's embrace.

#

Rin laid in bed with his arms and legs wrapped around Bon, softly sobbing into the quarterback's chest. Bon gently rubbed Rin's back, leaving comforting kisses on his face. "I've got you, baby. I'm right here." He whispered, rubbing slow circles in Rin's side with his thumb. He didn't know what else to do, so he figured this was the least he could do to help.

"...Bon..."

"Yeah baby?"

Rin responded by kissing him on the mouth, slipping his tongue into Bon's mouth. He needed to be touched. He needed more attention; that would make it better.

Please make it better!

"Baby, wait. Are you--"

"I'm sure. Just promise you'll be gentle."

Bon nodded, leaning in to kiss Rin again, he ran his hands up Rin's rounded tummy, gently pinching at his nipples. Rin let out a moan and Bon slid his other hand into Rin's pants, slowly stroking him. Rin's mouth fell open, feeling himself becoming hot.

"J-Just...go in. Please, I need it!"

"Rin, I don't want to just go in dry. Let me just..."

The pleading look on Rin's face paused Bon in his tracks. He sighed, pulling his pants below his waist to let himself free before lifting up Rin's hips to strip him completely of his pants. He spread his pale, slender legs and gently bent them forward--not too far to hurt Rin, though. He prodded at the Rin's entrance, looking into his big blue eyes once more for confirmation.

"Please..."

Closing his eyes, he slowly slid inside. Rin was tight.

Really tight.

Seeing is that is only took once to get him pregnant and they haven't had sex since he got pregnant, he imagined it would sting a little so he went in as slow as possible.

...until Rin wrapped his legs around Bon and forced the rest of him inside.

Rin screamed, but he urged for Bon to keep moving so the larger man slowly thrust in and out of Rin, feeling the velvety walls close around him.

"R-Ryu...faster! Deeper!"

Bon complied, leaning over to lock lips with Rin. He angled his hips slightly, slamming into Rin's prostate in the process. Rin let out a loud moan, egging his boyfriend on and on as he repeatedly abused his prostate. He gripped his shoulders, looking into his eyes.

"R-Ryuji...baby...I'm gonna cum."

"I'm right with you, baby. Go on."

And just like that, Rin moaned in ecstasy as his release came, splattering all over Bon's chest. Bon have one last thrust, pulling out and cumming on the sheets with a low grunt.

"I love you...Rin."

"I-I know b-but--"

"I love you. So much."

Rin was pulled onto Bon's naked lap, sighing as the older man held him.

"Thank you, Bon."

"It's nothing when it comes to you, sweetness."

Rin couldn't help but smile at the nickname that the older man had given him. It seemed so long ago since they first met, but they're actually just beginning.

And he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Tomorrow we can figure out where they buried your mom and go visit her. Yeah?" Bon suggested. Rin smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, that sounds good."