4. Drunk In Love

Bon had a few beers now and even though he wasn't acting much differently, Rin was starting to get scared. It had been a few days since the Shiratori incident, but Bon still wasn't over it.

"Ryu--"

"Not now, baby, I'm not feeling well."

Rin snatches the beer from Bon with a glare. "Then stop drinking so much! You're gonna get alcohol poisoning!" He scolded. Bon sighed and threw his head back against the couch. Rin grabbed his face and made him look at him. "If you really want a chance with me, I need you to stop. Okay?" He said. Bon just stared at him for a good 30 seconds, contemplating things that were told to him.

He really wanted Rin to be his boyfriend.

"Mmm. Come here, baby."

He reached out and grabbed Rin's hands, pulling him towards his lap. Rin let himself get dragged into Bon's lap and Bon leaned his head against Rin's chest. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. This is just irritating me. Even though he didn't do anything to you, the thought of him touching you makes me angry all over again." He explained. Rin looked down at Bon, feeling a mix of pride and sympathy for him. Pride because Bon was so protective of him already and sympathy because he had such terrible anger problems. "It's okay. I'm still here." He said. Bon lifted his head and smiled at him.

"Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Out. Wherever you wanna go. Are you hungry? We could go out for dinner."

Rin blushed, taken back by Bon's sudden generosity. "I, um..." He began. He honesty thought of declining even though he didn't have reason.

"You promised me a date. Please? I promise I can make you fall in love with me after just one night."

"Okay, Casanova. I'll go to dinner with you. But I have to stop by the dorms to talk to Yukio first. After I stayed the night here that once without telling him where I was, he nearly had a heart attack."

Bon smiled.

"I'm assuming he still doesn't know where you were?"

"Right. But he will tonight."

"You plan on staying the night?" Bon asked. Rin paused, pushing himself up from Bon's lap. "So can we go and get dinner now? I'm starving." He said. Bon got up from the couch and grabbed his TCU hoodie, grabbing his keys from the coffee table and holding the front door open for Rin.

"After you, baby doll."

"Oh please, don't call me that."

#

Rin nervously stared at the dorm building from Bon's car. He knew how vicious his younger twin could get when it came to Rin's well-being. Even though Rin wasn't in any real danger, Yukio might blow a gasket if he found our Rin was seeing Bon.

"You okay, babe?"

Rin snapped in Bon's direction and gave him a nod. "Yeah. Just wait here I'll be right back." He said. Bon raised a brow at him. "You sure you don't want me to come with?" He offered. Rin sat still, thinking about it for a moment.

"Yeah, let's do it that way. If Yukio tries to strangle me, you'll be a witness to it."

"I won't let him do that, babe."

Rin blushed, smiling sweetly at Bon. "You're such a cheeseball. C'mon let's go." He said, opening the door and heading towards his dorm room.

#

Rin knocked on the door once. When he didn't hear an immediate answer, he took out his key and unlocked the door. He twisted it, pushing it open and expecting to see his brother at his desk, doing school work.