29. 3 Months Early

A/N: Short Chapter.

"Um...who are you? How the hell did you get into my house?"

Some weird guy in purple tights showed up and Bon had no clue of what was going on. The man had a purple dye-job and quite the colorful wardrobe.

"I'm the director of the school of course. As for how I got in...well, your doors were unlocked."

"Director of TCU? Mephisto Pheles?"

"The one and only."

Bon was about to ask why he was there when he heard Rin coming down the hall.

"Baby, who's there?"

He came around the corner, startled to see the director in their living room. He was in his underwear for Pete's sake! "O-oh my! I'm sorry, who are you?" He asked, letting Bon hold him close. "Honey, this is the director of TCU. This is Mr. Pheles." He explained. Rin nodded in understanding, his hands subconsciously falling to his belly. "I see. Is there any reason why you're in our house, sir?" He asked.

Mephisto was staring at Rin's belly, entirely too enticed to pay attention to Rin. "My, you certainly are far along." He said. Rin blushed and covered his belly. "Excuse me?!" He cried. Mephisto leaned down, poking him. "I'm a friend of Shiro's as well. He asked me to check on you boys." He explained. Rin's eyes widened a bit and Bon grabbed his hand. "Is he okay? Did he say where he went?" Rin asked. Mephisto looked up at him from his kneeling spot.

"Sadly, he won't say. He's doing fine, however."

He stood, running his hand over Rin's stomach and smiling down at it. "The miracle of life is beautiful, is it not?" He said. Bon smiled as well and Rin, at a loss for words, just stood there.

"I suppose I should be going to see Yukio as well."

Mephisto sighed, standing up from his spot. Rin felt a sharp pain and them suddenly felt like he was peeing on himself. He looked down, clear liquid rushing to the ground between his legs.

"Did...did I pee on myself?"

"I think your water just broke?!!"

"N-No! It's too early! Three months early--OW!"

His knees buckled and Bon caught him before he could hit the ground. He was freaked out just as much as Rin was. "Holy shit! Holy shit, I'm having a baby!" Bon cried as Rin cried out in pain. He grabbed the front of Bon's shirt with a death grip and pulled him forward.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!! GET THIS FUCKING BABY OUT OF ME BEFORE I RIP YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF!"

Okay...Rin was scary while in labor.

"I'll get him to the hospital. Go and get Yukio and meet me there."

"What? No, it's my kid! You get Yukio!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO DOES IT, TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!"

Bon quickly carried him into the car and got in, cranking it and nearly crashing into another car attempting to get to the hospital.

#

Yukio ran to the door after hearing the aggravated knocking on the wood surface. Shima was sleeping and he didn't want to wake him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

He swung the door open to see Mephisto, although he had only a vague memory of him.

"Sir Pheles?"

"Hello, Yukio. You're brother is in labor and--"

"REN, HE'S HAVING THE BABY!"

He could hear Shima fall from the bed and run down the hall, his shoes slipping off of his feet with a bag in his hands. "Okay, let's go." He said sleepily. Mephisto led them to his car and they got in, making their way to the hospital.