49. Quality Over Quantity

A/N: Okay this is a LONG chapter and there is smut. Just a heads up. Have fun~

Btw, comments are welcomed :)
--------------------------
Yukio was extremely conflicted, wrapped in Russell's arms while they indulged in the warmth of the duvet, snuggled onto the couch. He had made such a confession the night before and it confused him not because he wanted to take it back, but because it felt right. He knew most of it was because he missed Shima dearly, but at the same time he felt maybe this was meant to happen. Maybe this was his healing process.

He hadn't had an anxiety attack since he moved to London and he hadn't even thought about weed since he met Russell. It was like the blonde was his personal medicine--a drug all his own.

"What're ya thinkin' bout?"

A deep, raspy voice shook Yukio from his thoughts. Russell was awake now, staring down at the brunette laying on his chest. Yukio had to admit though, his sleepy voice was incredibly sexy.

"You." Yukio answered. It wasn't a lie, but Russell raised a skeptic brow at him. "You mean this? Like how we are now?" he questioned. Yukio shrugged and moved up a bit so that his head rested in the crook of Russell's neck.

"I should probably get up soon."

"Why? Can't you stay here?"

Russell laughed a bit and Yukio blushed, not meaning to sound as clingy as he did. Now that he thought about it, Russell probably had important work to do seeing as he was the CEO of his father's company.

"You mean to tell me that you really want me to stay?" Yukio furrowed his brows at this, propping himself up on his elbows to get a better look at Russell's face. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

"No, speak your mind."

Russell's hand slid down Yukio's back and rested at his arch, rubbing circles with this thumb.

"I don't know much about what happened for you to come here or what life you had before you met me, but I can't help but feel like yesterday was just a moment of weakness for you. Like...maybe...you said that you loved me in a spur of the moment."

Yukio's face twisted at Russell and Russell looked away from him.

"Don't be an idiot, Russ. I'd have kicked your ass out of here the moment I came to my senses if that was the case."

"Who's to say that not still out of your senses?"

"Me, dammit!"

Yukio sat up, momentarily straddling Russell's waist before moving to leave the couch. Russell's grip tightened around him desperately and he pulled Yukio back into his lap.

"Shizu, please."

"If that's really how you feel, Russell, then you can go."

Russell's brows knitted together in frustration before he smiled and sat up, meeting Yukio's lips with a kiss. Yukio froze, but he didn't pull away. Russell moved his hands away from Yukio's waist and cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss and nipping at Yukio's bottom lip.

Yukio couldn't help but lean into the touch, opening his mouth and allowing his blonde to snake his long tongue into his mouth. Yukio moaned, quickly realizing that he was starting to run out of air. He pressed a hand to Russell's chest and the blonde detached himself.

"...I can take off from work today."

The words had caught Yukio off guard, but the smile that spread across his face was of genuine happiness.