50. Bleed Me

A/N: This chapter is the LAST CHAPTER and will also be a LONG chapter. There is a 'Dear No One' sequel and chapter one will be posted TODAY. Enjoy. Oh, also...Smut Warning.
------------------------------

Yukio couldn't help but grin to himself, a maniacal expression of excitement plastering itself to him. Everything was just way too easy.

Azreal was dead.

His case appealed.

He was going home.

All that was left was for his final pieces of paperwork to be signed by the prison director.

Azreal turned out to be an easy kill once Shima had gotten the green light from his father. He had seduced him fairly easily.

"Maybe I was overreacting a little the other day. Talking about that Okumura kid just got my nerves a little on edge." Shima grimaced inwardly at the mention of Yukio. His stomach churned uncomfortably at the thought of what he was about to do---and the fact that it wasn't Yukio that he was doing it with.

Azreal ran a finger up Shima's forearm, pressing his body against the pinkette."I won't apologize for man-handling you though. I know that you love that." Shima continued. He gripped tightly around Azreal's neck and pulled him closer.

Everything fell into place like clockwork. Azreal's clothes came off and soon enough Shima had him moaning like a bitch in heat. He may have put up some sort of fearless, intimidating front in the presence of other people, but in the hands of Shima he was nothing more than spineless putty. It was absolutely exciting.

"Shima, you're free to go."

The pinkette's grin spread and he hopped up from his seat on the bench, knowing that his father was waiting for him outside.

"Yukio...I'm coming for you, baby~"

#

Russell enjoyed the weight of Yukio laying on his chest, the brunette clinging to him as he slept. He pressed a kiss to his forehead and pulled the blankets over his shoulders when his own phone began to vibrate on the nightstand. He tried to reach it without stirring Yukio and managed to grasp it with the tip of his fingers.

"Ay, this is Russell Gray."

"I certainly hope that you're not out gallivanting."

"Gimme a break, you bloody old bloke. My Shizu is sleeping and I don't want you to wake him."

"Your Shizu?"

"Just tell me what you want."

"Fine. We have a meeting with Yaozo Shima first thing tomorrow morning. I want you to meet his son?"

"The Yakuza? Fine, I'll meet you in the office at eight."

He didn't bother waiting for a response; his mind was more focused on Yukio. If Yukio found out what Russell really did for a living, there was no way that he would actually want to stay.

"Wouldn't matter. I've already claimed you. You're stuck with me, baby."

#

To say that Shiro was shocked would be an understatement. He hadn't expected to see Shima in twenty years, much less that particular day.

"Shiro, you're back! How nice it is to see you."

The black Hummer outside stood out like a sore thumb in that neighborhood and the big, broad gentleman in the black suit who was guarding it caught a lot more attention.