34. Stripper Jaws

Yukio's brows knitted together in frustration as he watched Rin slouch on the couch with a beer in his hand. The bags under his eyes were horrendous and he hadn't eaten or slept in days.

"Rin--"

"Don't...Yukio."

The silence fell upon them again and Yukio felt depression creeping up on him again. What could he could he do to help his brother? Would things be okay?

"You know, maybe this is punishment for being such an abomination. Maybe it was meant for the universe to take my baby away from me."

"Rin, stop it--"

"I'm going to die. I'm going to rot right here in this spot without my baby."

"Rin, don't talk like that!!"

"Kill me, Yukio. I know that you want to."

Yukio jumped up from his chair and before he could stop himself, he smacked Rin across the face. The tears were falling now, but Rin barely reacted to it at all.

"I would never...! Rin, don't talk like that! We need you! I need you! Suguro needs you and Aimi needs your more than anything!"

"AIMI'S GONE!"

Yukio's breathing stopped. Rin had given up hope. That's why he was so ready to die. He was ready to give up on life without his child. "You can't give up, Rin. It's not over yet!" He cried. Rin pushed Yukio away from him, anger apparent on his face. "You don't know what he's capable of! Or what the bitch Mila is capable of doing! They've nearly destroyed us twice before! This is it! They've won!" He screamed. Tears began to fall and at this point, Yukio didn't know what else to say to comfort Rin.

"It's not over until you give up."

"Well I'm throwing in the towel."

Rin pushed past Yukio to head towards his bedroom, leaving his twin to sit on the couch alone. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Julio?"

"Hey. What's up, Yukio?"

"Yeah, I need something good."

"Whaddya mean by tha--"

"What, are you fucking stupid? I need a blunt. Or two. Or three. Now."

"Alright, alright. I'm on my way."

#

Bon and Shima waited in the private room, where they had requested for Mila to come in and give them a private dance. Shima kept his hand in his waistband, making sure that his gun was within reach. The door opened and she didn't look up until she had locked the door.

"Okay, so who's first--"

She paused in her tracks when she looked up and saw Shima waving at her.

"Sup, bitch?"

She turned and tried to undo the lock, but Bon snatched her backwards and forced her to sit down on the couch. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Now they won't pay you very generously if they knew that you ran out on paying customers, now would they?" He asked. She was shaking, trying to cover herself with her hands. Shima laughed out loud.

"You weren't shy when you were out there shaking your tatas everywhere. Besides, I took some nice, pretty pictures already."

"What?!"

"That's right. Cooperate or the photos leak to every social media network." Shima threatened. She seemed like she was about to piss herself. "What?! I haven't done anything!" She said, trying to convince them that she was in fact innocent. "So you weren't involved with the disappearance of my baby?" Bon asked, his anger striking up again. Shima held an arm out to keep him from striking the girl. The last thing they needed was a murder charge for killing a stripper.

"No! I could care less about your weird, freak family!"

"Watch your mouth, bitch!"

Again, Shima held Bon back from striking her. He pulled out his gun, pressing it to her cheek. "If you're lying, then I will make sure that you never suck another dick or run your whore mouth again." He said. She opened her mouth to deny again and he shoved the gun in her mouth. "Think before you speak, sweetie. This could end fairly bad for you." He said, removing the gun. She was crying now.

"I swear it wasn't me! I've been working extra shifts all week and bunking with my friends, you can ask!" She cried. Shima put the gun away and sighed. If she had a solid alibi then it couldn't have been her. "Thanks for your time. Oh, but if you open your mouth I'll kill you. When you least expect it. In the worse way possible. Yeah?" He explained. She nodded frantically, watching as the two left the room. Once she was sure that they were gone, she dialed a number on her phone and waited for an answer.

"Did they buy it?"

"Played them like a violin."