Relief

Anti pov

I woke up in her lap, my drool leaving a wet mark on her leg, I looked up at her, she was passed out.

I had a splitting head ache, I had no idea what I did last night.
My stirring woke her up. She stared at me intently.

"Do you feel better?" She mumbled, she was tired, I got up, my clothes were wrinkled, "yeah, what happened last night?" I rubbed my head,
"I don't remember..." she trailed off she lied to me.
Whatever I did hurt her.
"You can tell me," I stared at her she just shook her head insisting nothing happened.

"I love you...I'm gonna change..." I stood up and kissed her head,
"I have some work today," I mumbled getting up I went to the bathroom.

Started hot water, the shower was loud, I looked in the mirror starting to undress I heard a little knock at the door.
"Yeah?" I called Y/n peaked in,
"I love you," her eyes were a soft blue,
"I love you too," I rose a brow.

"I'd like to come in," she wedged herself through the door,
"Ok," I laughed, and started to get ready for the day, washing her face, brushing her teeth.

I stood behind her giving her a hug, "mi amor?" I looked at her in the mirror,
"Is everything okay?" I asked she nodded while spitting out her tooth paste.

"Do you need a shower?" I asked she nodded,
"You can shower first," she shook her head,
"With you," she rose a brow I smiled and continued to undress, myself. I got in The shower.

Y/n pov

I turned seeing him soak himself, the water embracing his body. I followed his actions leaving my clothes on the floor.

I followed him in, he didn't sexually touch me. His knuckle traced my spine, I started to dampen my hair. He turned me around.

Our eyes met, he had soap in his hands and started to rub my shoulders.

He was cleaning me running soap down my back, letting water rush over my body as he applied soap. He lets the water rise me off.

"Anti?" I ruffled his hair, "yes?"
"I love you..."
"I love you, I don't know what I said last night, but I love you. I love you so much." He was genuine
"I know" I rested my head against him. We showered together j enjoying our time.

Lydia pov

In silence, I sweep the floors. His office was a dim cold place. Yet modern and sleek, just as he is.

I organized books and re arranged photos on the wall. Photos of models for his brand. One picture hung loose. I decided to take it down to reset it entirely.

A joke behind the wall quickly caught my attention, I reached inside seeing a dim light.

Metal clinked the wall as a pulled out a locked metal box. From the keyhole a mysterious light shun.

I unscrewed the hinges opening the box.

Inside, pictures of women, who weren't women I recognized they were with Anti.

Naked.
These were recent.
They were dated and timed. I looked at names

Hilton hotel, 11/17/21, Kylie
Sushi Bar, 10/13/21, Mirissa

The strange thing, all these women I've seen somewhere else.

But where?

Y/n pov.

We were done showering, and Anti was going to head to his office. I started to get dressed when he seemed uneasy.

"What's wrong?"

"Something is off, I'm gonna go have maids make us breakfast," he stood up on a mission to get Something I shrugged it off.

Lydia's pov,

I sorted through about 40-50 photos of young women ranging 19-27 I started to put it away and I lowered the box into the wall.

right as I hung the photo. I heard rapid foot steps I grabbed my broom and started to sweep.

Anti burst in.

"Lydia." He was mad,
"Yes sir?" I bowed my head in respect and to hid my face.

"I know you touched it." His voice was low, he shut the door.

"I'm sorry?" I peered up at him, he was fuming.

"Don't play coy, you are so lucky you put it away before I got here." He was inches from me.

My legs went numb, he was hot when he was mad.

"You don't want to be next." He grabbed my cheeks forcing me to look at him.

Although he showed anger a light sense of lust filled the room.

"I-"
"Never again. You'll be moved to the library to clean from this day forward." He let go sending me backwards causing me to stumble.

That was hot

He paused, did I say that aloud?

"Watch yourself in a home that is not your own."

"Yes sir," he stepped out

Holy shit.

I quickly took my break, going to my living quarters in the house a room with a bathroom and a decent sized bedroom almost like a studio apartment,  a kitchen and living room area. This was for when I stayed for longer periods of time then just my 78 hour days.

Running to my couch, I panted I pulled up the cushion laying the few photos and notes I stole down.

I'll find these women.

Be hell, was he hot.

I sat on the couch. I was hungry. Not for food.

For him.

I'll get him. I slowly opened my legs my own hand prying to get under my pants.

"Anti..." I closed my eyes letting myself do the work. 

Anti pov

I can hear everything. Far and wide. Even in peoples minds

As I made my way up to Y/n's room I heard a soft voice,

"Anti..." it was Lydia she is on break already?

"Join me..." I could hear her pleasing herself.

A deep void opened in my chest.

She has the photos.