Compition

(Earlier I forgot Adam was here so pretend he was in the cold pool)

As we settled into the colder side of the pool, since we were just in the hot tub it took a moment to adjust. I sat by the divider, Anti on the other side somehow he was gonna try to trick me and I wasn't falling for it.

We started a conversation then I saw the demons start to slump, the heat was getting to them. They were red and sweating. Us, on the other hand, was having a great time. I saw Satan, he was bright red sweating and getting frustrated.

"Y/n?" He called out
"What's up?" I looked back at him. He was a disaster
"I fucking hate you." He groaned and started to pull himself out of the Hot tub.

His skin was bright red,
"OH it's so cold out here!" He stood up and did a spin, then he jumped into the cold side. His dace immediately sank into a delighted look, I smiled as he brought Adam into a hug.

"This is so much nicer Y/n I don't hate you anymore," He did a slight backstroke and his skin started to cool. I stayed where I was seeing the girls suffering
"y/n it's so hot" Anti groaned his face was red he was sweaty, beads of sweat dripped down his face.

He was miserable,
" the best part is in going to win..because I'm not even cold yet" I smiled. He gave me a death glare.

"can you get out?" he smiled but I could see he was still in pain.
"nope!" I smiled
" I can this hurts and I'm jealous of Satan." Emmy pulled herself out. I could see her red skin, it looked like it burned.

I turned and saw Mark and Sean were getting minds cold they didn't say anything but I could see light shivers. Adam and I were both doing just fine, I think it had something to do with our soul holes.

"Adam when did you get a soul hole?" I sat up straight.
"I just go it a few days ago." He shrugged we started talking reliving we have more things in common then we thought.

I glanced back at the demons I never noticed Trista left and Ashley I turned to see Mark with blue lip and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You can leave," I have a face to calm him he shot out Sean quickly behind him I've never seen people happier to get in a hot tub.

"Y/n~" Anti groaned
"Yes?" I teased him,
"I wanna get out.." he whined he was the only demon left.
"Anti face it, you lost," I smiled he hung his head over the wall separating the water.  His head clashed with my shoulder.

"No, I'm not a loser" he pouted
"I have never seen Anti so weak." Gianna was shocked I saw Adam shiver once in the water the cold is finally getting to him.

I saw Anti try to keep pushing himself through. I saw Adam get out,
"You got this covered Y/n?" I nodded
"How does the cold not bother you?" Sean was amazed

"It's been about an hour" Mark tapped his phone.
"Y/n...I wanna leave..." he pouted I saw Laci taking a video of Anti being a baby.

"Then do it." I smiled he looked me dead in the eyes
"Will you make fun of me?" He whispered
"Of course not! But they might" Anti looked at them Gianna waved teasing him
"Look at me Anti I'm in cold water!" Satan did a spin.

"You may as well quit because I'm not." I smiled at him he gave me a weak smile then climbed over the wall and fell into the pool stream rose from his body. He was cooking alive in there.

He jumped onto me
"Oh y/n your freezing!" He held onto me,
"What?" I questioned
"Your skin is so cold" he started holding onto me.
"Thank you?" I laughed
He buried himself into my back.
"Wait Y/n do you want to stay in the cold?" Mark jumped
"I don't feel cold." I shrugged
"Your so weird." Anti shook his head keeping his arm around me we rested in the pool for a while until people started to leave. Going home until Anti and I were left.

"Wow the house is super clean.." I gazed at the shine from the railing seeing the maids cleaned up.
"Yeah, those maids mean business." He shrugged.
"Accept! If I remember during our food fight I never got you," I ducked from him trying to grab me. I took a turn and ran down the hallway. I pushed a door open and shut it quickly yet quiet. It was a guest bedroom, I opened up the wardrobe and slide inside. I was silent I heard Antis feet pounding the floor.

He ran past a couple of times before I heard the bedroom door open.

He peaked around a bit then I felt him grab the wardrobe knob, I ducked behind a pile of something. When he opened it he did not look down meaning I got lucky.

He closed the door again. I heard the bedroom door close I pushed open the wardrobe and scrambled to my feet. Anti stood leaning against the wall,
"You little sneak" he pushed off the wall and walked close enough to pushed his chest against me.

I started to slightly hyperventilate.
"I'm gonna make your gut pop." He whispered
"No..instead let go grocery shopping" I tried to stall
"The maids do it" he held my wrists and pushed them up against the wall.
"maybe we could- MMPH" he slammed his lips into mine. He concentrated on our kiss he started to flick his tongue at my mouth.

I parted my lips allowing him to have fun with his tongue and explore, he pulled away so I could breathe.
"Do you not...need..air?" I laughed joking with him.
"No of course not!" He started kissing me again, I ran my heads up his chest, then up to his shoulders.

I lightly massaged his shoulders, he started to tap his foot. He pulled away
"Mph, wait keep doing that," he grunted I started giving him a deep shoulder massage. He rested his forehead against my shoulder.

"You're really good at these," he grabbed my hips,
"Thank you" he looked up
"Let's have a date night, tonight and it's a really special one pick any dress in the world and any nails whatever you want. It's really special." He smiled an uneasy smile then brought me into a deep kiss.

"Okay then? I'll go get ready it's almost dinner time!" I smiled and gave him a hug before I ran to our room to get ready.