Tough luck

He had me locked down and started to snap his fingers I saw things like cuffs appear. It was such a turn on to seen him so flaming angry.

"Mm Anti~ you look so hot!" I smirked moving my body. He turned his eyes still black, he then took a bandana I CLEARLY! Did not see from behind the cuffs and covered my eyes.

"Hey! ANTI!" I started to kick my legs.
"Awh sugar are you maddd" he teased
He grabbed my ankles
"If you moan, tighten your muscles, or show any signs of pleasure...I'll stop and leave you here..for 10 minutes" he smirked lining himself up
"Y-yes" I was all the sudden nervous and very focused on my other senses.
I closed my eyes I wasn't using them anyway, he held my thighs.

I all of a sudden felt his breath push against me, I had a sharp inhale. He pressed his lips against me parting them and starting to suck on me. I started to shake lightly forcing myself to relax. He laughed a bit, "Anti?" I called
"Yes, my dear?" He made sure to push a breath on me.

He watched me struggle, a light chuckle emerged from him.
"Please untie me?" I pleaded.
He flicked my clit I flinched,
"Good girl y/n" he pulled my legs over his shoulder and started to line up again.

I knew this was gonna end badly,
He then smashed into me for waiting his size to grow inside of me. He smirked seeing sweat roll down my face and body. I dug my nails into my palms,
He then started to pump, it got harder to breath.

My body shook, I could barley take it. As he went faster and faster my want to moan and wrap my legs around him was unbearable. Then he started to twist his hips to hit my g-spot I wanted to squirm to help him so bad.

Then he paused for a moment and nearly pulled out before I could react he smash into me, hitting my g-spot dead on. I let out a nearly scream moan the LOUDEST moan I have ever heard,
My eyes shot open,
"Baby girl that was..beautiful" I felt my blindfold lifted. His face was covered with a devilish smirk.

"But you still moaned and I stick to much words" he smiled I then locked my legs around him.
"No! I promise I'm trying to be quiet" I begged he saw my puppy eyes
"Only because that moan was amazing" He started I smiled and he then started to pump again. My gut feeling was burning and I loved the sensation.

He then snapped his fingers, my ropes disappeared.
He held my hips, I clawed at his chest.

He got on me missionary style, and his sweat dropped onto me we started a make out session.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, the bed
Creaked against the wall. Between his speed and lips, I couldn't take his he groped what he could and kissed what he could.

Fucking me senseless. He was holding my hips then I felt him get bigger and I could barley take it I looked down to see a small bump appear and fade away. My eyes widened any bigger and he would come through my skin. 

I let out a loud moan one last time before my walls tightened. He definitely noticed, he smirked.

"Hold it" he ordered
I obeyed hoping  this moment never would end.
The feeling made me nearly scream, I want him to cum. He noticed his size too and blinked before realizing it was him

The feeling made me sink into the bed all I felt was Anti. He slammed harder and harder, how dies someone get better every time.

He then threw him self into an orgasm I bit my lip letting out a muffled moan. He kitten licked my cheek, I rolled my eyes. I then came on him, our lower halves covered in cum.

He smiled and pulled out, my gut was weak I felt warm.

I rolled over onto Anti, he wrapped one arm loosely around my waist and winked and me.

"Why did you lick my face?" I smiled
"Hm? Oh pfft that's a sign in the demon realm that your in love.." he squeezed me

"Awh thank you! So it's like a kiss?" I asked he nodded. He rubbed my back,
I kissed his cheek.

He chuckled,
I relaxed.

"What do you wanna do today? We have a few hours before it's time for us to be in bed at a reasonable time.." he rose his brows
"I have to put my clothes away, and wrap what I got you..but one more thing I really didn't know what to get you" I said staring at the wall.

"Hm you could have gotten me...wow I'm a sex addict.." he concluded after thinking.
"You can't think of anything?" I huffed
"No..I just want sex that probably not good..maybe you can find me a hobby.." he looked down at me.

I then sat up and straddled him,
"Like what?" I thought about hobbies
"I don't know nothing difficult" he growled
"I don't know anything that you..oh wait what about drawing and art?" I smiled
"Thats too much work.." he groaned
"And fucking me isn't?" I smiled
"Y/n I'd just be happy to spend the day with you!" He grabbed my sides and pulled me back down.

"Hey!" I smiled as he held me still. Then his fingers started to dance on my skin.
"Stop that it tickles..!" I smiled then I started laughing he started to tickle me until I couldn't breathe.

"You bitch!" I panted out still laughing as his hands trailed around me.
I started to squirm and growl.

He stopped and kissed my nose,
"I need to get clothes on and do my stuff" I rubbed his chest
"Okay then sugar.." he licked my forehead
"Your so gross.." I rolled my eyes and walked to our room.

I grabbed a silk robe, I wrapped it around my body it was Anti's making it longer down my legs anti was still relaxing in the guest room on his phone I went downstairs and decided to toss the lingeries in the bad anti brought home then I went to the kitchen picked out a nice bowl put microwave popcorn in it (uncooked) two cups and two of Anti's favorite movies.

50 shades of grey and a horror movie.

I smiled then put in a nicely wrapped blanket and I put the bowl into a bag and put tissue paper on it.
He then walked in with some briefs on.

He sat on the couch and turned on the T.V.
I laid against him,
"I'm ready for bed." I groaned he smiled and scooped me up being omg me upstairs.
"I'll be back later I'm gonna watch some T.V." He killed my head and I fell asleep in the warm relaxing bed.