Answers

I woke up hog tied to a pole. I saw anti wide awake very pissed off,
"Listen! She is not going to over power Lucifer your setting her up to die!!" He seemed stressed
"What?" I questioned growling. I felt fangs grow out of my mouth my wings struggling against the rope.

I felt two hands grip them, a red tint went over my eyes. Everyone gasped and backed away.

I turned to the men who grabbed my wings they held a sword to my neck. I then heard anti yell,

"Y/n! Come here and please unite me!" I calmed almost on command and smiled turning to him.  I quickly untied him.

"Anti!" I jumped on him in joy,
"She is a half blood not Lucifer.." he stated and I nuzzled my head into his neck,
I locked my legs around his waist,
I started whispering dirty thoughts into his ear.

He huffed
"y/n not here" he smirked
"Ahhh!" I groaned and gripped his shirt,
"Okay listen Antisepticeye! You need to bring her back by like January 5th, we need to test her please.." she seemed worried I didn't care I was horny and age ya very lethal combo.

He held my hips to keep me in place,
"Fine if she shows Lucifer affects then yes.." he squeezed my ass.

They all shared glances,
"You may leave." The one man ordered

They escorted us to a limo outside and as we got in anti slapped my ass.
They closed the door and the driver pulled out they had the window closed so me and anti were all over each other,

He ran his hand to my Breast massaging gently. He also started to grind on me he had force behind his grip get he was so gentle.

His hand snuck in my shirt he felt around for my soul hole, his finger traced the hole. I gasp went through my throat.

"Oh..fuck" I moaned as his finger sunk into my abyss.
Sweat attached to my shirt, he noticed how uncomfortable it made me and I clawed his clothed chest.

"When we get home I'll rip this all off you" he stated to me I smiled.

His grinding for sloppier the more he wanted it.
He gripped my hips,
"Y/n grab my phone from my back pocket..check..mm..check how far we are from home.." he stumbled over his words as he made out with me. I reached grabbing around his back until I found his phone.

I pulled away yet he started to kiss and nip at my neck. When I pressed the home button I saw it was the 24 of December.

"HOLY SHIT!" I shot up,
"What what?!" Anti groaned wanting to make out with me.
"Tomorrow is Christmas!" I cheered he rolled his eyes
"Y/n come on..really?" He sighed
"Oh I love Christmas! The happiness gifts the sharing seeing people smiling!" I cheered falling off him to the ground I started to look on his phone for Christmas stuff.

"What? Want to go to the mall..and ick our gifts for each other..?" He asked
"YES PLEASE!" I jumped grabbing him in a hug.
"Okay but stay away from Victoria's Secret." Anti winked. I locked my legs around him
"Okay let-" I was cut off
"No! I'm not fucking you until Christmas now! Otherwise I'll be to sloppy to do what I want.." he gripped my ass.
I smiled "fine but you owe me.." as we pulled up to the mall we both got out of the car then I realized I was completely broke.

Clearly anti read my mind.
"Sugar you agreeing to the awesome sex we will have is good enough otherwise spend my money okay?" He kissed my cheek before we parted ways. I immediately went to Spencer's.

I found nothing I can't find something good for him.
Then I walked by a shadow store and smiled. I saw him in there talking with some workers I then saw the he was not in Victoria's!

I quickly snuck inside and grabbed several lingeries then checked out I then went into Spencer's bought some random thing and put the lingeries in the bag so he had no idea.

As I waited outside I tried to track anti down until I wondered into a store. I found him but a girl was all over him.

"Hey Babe you hear for your girlfriend? I could do better then her.." she stated rubbing his chest.
"Yes I'm here for her you can not have me.." he pushed her back lightly.

I smirked,
"But it's okay..if I just have a little kiss.." she held his jaw.
"I-uh your really pretty bu-" he was cut off by her lips. I stepped out from my hiding spot, he closed his eyes kissing her back I watched his hand trail down.

"Wait! No no no..I love my girlfriend" he rubbed his lips
"And yet you kissed her anyway!" I scoffed they both broke their necks looking at me. She ran off in fear,
"Heyyyyy Y/n.." he rubbed the back of his neck.
"You low life dirty-" he cut me off with a kiss I kneed his dick.
Tears filled my eyes.

"Were going home." I nearly sobbed I threw my bags at him then left. I marched outside and waited for him I have no phone or car here.

I felt him put his arm around me, I pushed it off of me the pain in my chest grew.