Cover up

She looked stressed and horrified,
"Where is the hickey?" I growled she got scared clear as a day you could see fear rush over her.

She tugged the collar of her shirt down, a dark purple hickey, a mush of gross colors and it looked painful, I looked back up at her.

She was looking away, I started kissing her neck,
"Are you afraid of me?" My heart sunk I don't want her to fear me.
"No" she lied to me, clearly
"Y/n?" I questioned
"Fine! Yes! You have a temper and I don't know how to control it and it scares me!" She looked down her voice cracking.

"Y/n...I'm not mad at you..." I got face to face with her,
"I know but I fear for those people, yes they did that to me but I don't want you to kill them or something..."
I stared at her awkwardly,
"You didn't." She looked incredibly annoyed,
"IM SORRY!" I held her under me so she couldn't lash out,
"ANTI! GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!" She was extremely mad,
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Last time! I'll do anything! Please!" I held her down until she stopped fighting me.

"Anti...one day your gonna do something completely wrong, and I will leave you, I'll come back, I always will. But I swear NEVER kill ANYONE ever again!" She growled and with stronger force pushing me off.

She stood up and paced the room angrily,
"I don't wanna know how you killed them." She muttered
"I'm sorry it's just demon things" I frowned
"Stop saying that! GOD! I don't care! You should have human morals! You live on Earth!" She snapped.

"I'm sorry!" I stood up getting upset
"Listen! It's a thing you can't grasp!" I stood up and slammed my hands on the side table.

She flinched then I saw anger flash in her eyes, she stepped up to me,
"fucking do it again, " she growled she was hot when she was mad, I stared down at her.

I smirked
I brought my hand up and slammed it on the nightstand again, she grabbed my collar and pulled me down, she started rough kissing me I was surprised, I kissed back putting my hands on her waist.

I tried picking her up,
"No......I'm topping you......for.....punishment" the words spilled out between the kiss, she kicked my leg forcing me to fall back on the bed,
"You won't be able to!" I laughed she started to take off her shirt revealing the bruise on her chest in all its glory.

I stared for a moment,
"What? Does it make you uneasy" she snuck her hand under my shirt resting it on my abdomen,
"I-...lemme fix it!" I sat up and started kissing her chest, making sure to leave darker marks surrounding her problem.

Then kissed right on top of it sucking and biting until all you could see was a blob of dark red and slight wisps of purple.

She started to take off my shirt, she could barely reach getting it off of me.

"Your so sexy," she massaged my back up to my shoulders then kissed my neck,
"I-AH! Mph-!" I covered my own mouth she bit into my neck and pushed a finger in my sole at the same time.

"What do you not like it?" She pulled away from my neck,
"Y/n...I don't like feel-..feeling vulnerable.."I cut myself off to prevent moans.

"Darn. That sucks" she smiled I grunted softly trying to hold myself together, I started to lay back again.

Her evil grin grew as her fingers sunk deeper, I groaned louder she stared at me stopping her fingers.

"W-what?" I red blush blanketed my face,
"You get hot when you're nervous," she teased I huffed and threw my head back.

She didn't move her fingers,
"Please, co-..." I cut myself off I hate begging
"What?" She started to grind I whimpered she gasped.

"Keep going..." I shot her a pleading glance she starting pumping her fingers, she kept grinding herself against me.