Disscussing

We sat in the car, driving back I kept staring at the ring.
"It's so shiny" I sighed he laughed
"I'm glad you like it fiancé" he emphasized the last word I let out a squeal.
"I can't believe I get to marry you!" I grabbed his hand he held it tight.
"Forever too! We can see the world! Because and hear me out..we're immortal..when I marry you we can't die! Sure we can go to heaven and hell different dimensions, planets, stars. We can do anything!" He seemed to light up as he spoke.
"Wow that's incredible!" I smiled my heart melting,
"Always new and special." I looked to him as he drove he was so happy and focused on the road trying not to kill us.

"Anti...I love you." I saw his smile brighten.
"I love you more then you can imagine your legit perfect." He pulled the car to the side of the road not too far from our neighborhood.
"Why did you stop?" I asked
"Okay...ONE MORE surprise." He had a devilish grin.
"What?" I tried to hide my smile.
"Okay when we get back to the house a bag is waiting at the front door go right to the bathroom and you'll know what to do and then follow the rose petals okay?" He started to get giddy.
"Alright then!" I kissed him as we were pulled over.
"I'm sure you know what this is?" He smiled
"Duh. It's sex." I laughed
"Perfect! Okay I just wanna make sure our first fiancé fuck is good!" We pulled up to our house we pretty much leaped from the car seats. I grabbed the Shadow bag on the floor.

This boy, he already ran off into the house I went straight to the bathroom to change into my lingerie. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked stunning in a weird way this was looked like it was made for only me. Fitting all my curves nicely then I saw it.
It was meant for me.
On the chest sewn into the spot right above my heart was an A.

I did a little dance then touched up my looks. I stepped out and followed the rose petals right up to our bedroom.

"Anti?" I called into the darkroom, suddenly a candle flickered setting off a line of candles to flicker that lead right to my feet.

I heard Antis's hands clap and the lights turned on but very dim just enough to see each other,
"Holy fuck your hot!" He gasped
"did you make this?" I asked walking towards him. He stood up meeting me in the center of the room,
"Duh, don't you see the A?" He asked and held my hips.

"That's why I asked!" I laughed
"Oh...are you ready?" I noticed he was shirtless and wearing some briefs.
"Mhm, make it feel good!"
He held the straps holding my shoulders, I let him pull me into his chest. The flame danced in his eyes, I saw the glistening, I jumped he grabbed my thighs.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought his fingers through my hair,
He pulled me into a soft kiss. His lips were so light against mine. He started to get meaner as he brought us to the vanity it was lower to the ground.

He set me down I was slightly under him, he started to kiss me again. I started to massage his shoulder he smiled
"I love it when you do that." He started to rub my inner thigh.

"Good, I want you to feel like I do," I brought my hand to his soul hole he quickly grabbed my wrist
"No! YOU should be feeling good" he growled his voice sending shudders down my spine.

"Awe please?" I made a puppy face he sighed
"I-..." he couldn't resist
"You're too cute." He groaned I stood up pushing him back,
He was ready to pounce we both know he didn't like getting pushed around he was against the wall.
"Y/n-" I drowned my fingers into his soul.
"OH~ holy fuck!" He immediately had a deep blush along his face.

I smiled I loved his face, I held his jaw he couldn't focus on a single thing I started to kiss him. He was sloppy and weak,
"Shit.." he started to fall down the wall his back slipping.

He started tapping his foot,
I saw his eyes shoot open, he gave me a face. A face I've given him thousands of times.
The 'I'm close' face.
"Are you now?" I started to pump my finger faster his forehead beading with sweat.
"I'm going to blow out your back~" he planted as his soul hole started to drip.
"Do you have the energy for that?" I teased
"After like a minute of rest.." he pushed his head back against the wall I listened to his soft moan as black goo pushed my fingers out a wave erupted and a bubble popped.

He collapsed sitting on the floor I straddled his legs.
"Wait a moment.." he panted for a second then shook it off.

He grabbed my shoulders and slammed me to the ground.
"Anti!" I gasped he pulled me up and his head was between my legs he moved the soft fabric away from my heat.

He then kitten licked my core,
"Oh hell.." I groaned he flicked his tongue in and out of my core.
"Do it," I ordered
"Y/n L/n! How dare you tell me what to do!" He started crawling up to my face.

"Bed!" We both started to drag our bodies to the bed getting rough kisses, he gripped my waist and held me down.

"I'm going to FUCKING destroy you." He looked furious and fuming. I smiled a deep blush attacking my face.

"Do it you, glitch bitch." I pushed him over the edge,
He pulled off the bottom of my outfit I gripped his waistband I saw his eyes changed, fangs piercing his gums and his ears also grew.

"A-Anti?" I shuddered
"Oh no! You called me glitch bitch." He reminded me then lined himself up he pushed my legs apart getting a better aim.

He then pushed into me, I groaned then he pushed deeper, slowly sinking into me teasing my begging core.
"A-Anti.." I moaned out.
He was moving slowly it was the usual fidgeting until I adjusted, then gave light nod keeping my eyes shut.
He noticed I was sitting still and started to go faster I gripped his shoulder as he held my waist to keep me in place.

He kept beating into me,
"Hell! Anti! Slow down!" I took a deep breath and moaned. He sped up I moaned louder as my eyes started to roll back. He kept going and brought himself down to my soul hole. I felt his hot breath against my chest I stared down at him in pure desire.

"DON'T! I'll break!" I pleaded he kept eye contact and flicked his tongue then pulled it back I arched my back, the pleasure started to take over and swallow my ever move I became weaker by the moment.

I threw my head back and pretty much yelled as he ate out my soul hole, I closed my legs around his waist my whole body tensed. Satisfaction flooding through my body. He knew what he was doing, he knew what I felt.

I felt a knot in my stomach snap,
"ANTI!" I screamed he held his hand above my gut stopping my organism.
"NO! Let me...." I let out a loud moan begging for release. The pleasure bubbling the want to burst was incredible I lost vision as it all went fuzzy. Then I felt him pulse I knew he was close.
"Wait.," he said in my soul hole a bubble started to form the thrust faster and licked deeper until my bubble started to get close to popping.
He pulled his hand away and all at once I clutched Anti.

I burst my body ached as I came, I was panting until I realized Anti had done the same on my stomach.
"Shit.." he groaned and fell next to me,
"That was amazing," I started to calm my breathing
"Oh I know" he kicked the cover off of himself trying to cool down.

I sat up and cracked my back,
"Good luck walking," he teased and he slid off the bed to grab me a short silk robe then some basketball shorts for himself. I slipped on the soft robe, he held my chin and gave me a kiss.

"We should announce our marriage tomorrow.." I smiled he nodded and laid next to me holding me as my body spread our cum around the bed. He smiled and ran his hand down my stomach then plunged it in my core quickly, I gasped and straightened out he pulled his hand away up to his mouth. He then sucked his fingers clean.

"Ew" I laughed
"You taste good" he whispered then held me close to him.
I smiled falling into a relaxing much needed sleep.