New kink

The water ran over us it was hot, we were sloppy I love shower sex, the way the water traced his muscles showing how perfect he is, we were on just began, the way his hair was messy yet sexy.

The water trickled through our bodies, he started kissing me harder I wrapped my arms around his neck,
His palms rested on the luxury shower floor,
We had enough room to get flexible,
His hands gripped my waist he pulled us into a sitting position. Still kissing us, he kissed slightly off my lips down my face.

Giving my jawline affection, I brushed his hair back.
he started pushing me to the shower shelf, he sat me down, he stood up, his body was drenched in water, it framed his body perfectly.
He kissed down my chest until he was right above my heat,
"I'm going to make you hold your cum until I get inside you and we will cum together." he got a mischievous grin. My face dropped, I let off a whine face.

"no...dont!" I groaned
He snickered I felt my stomach's knot form,
"noo~" I groaned he carefully spread my legs the shower best down on his back, he moved his head down slowly.

"Anti..." I reached down his hand met mine. He held my hand softly although his mouth was not so soft.

His tongue poked around nervously looking for a soft spot. I started to redden across my cheeks, I took in a shaky breath.

He drew his tongue out it dangled over his chest,
and I noticed his ears point,
"fuck Anti, " I groaned he smiled I saw him get harder, I rubbed his shoulders he beamed and took a mouth dive back into my core.
"OH~" I tensed he was gentle yet incredibly deep.
"you like?" he asked his tongue still far into my core.
"it f-feels so good.." I groaned he started to eat at my core licking my sensitive spots, I felt the knot tighten. He felt my walls tighten around his tongue.
"ANTI!" I moaned, he smiled with a deep look of desperation
"fuck me." I pleaded
"yes ma'am" he pulled his tongue away,

"you still can't cum." he whispered in my ear before he picked me up and railed me against the wall, the wall showering over us perfectly.

The water perfectly dripped over his abs,
I moaned as bit my bottom lip trying to hold back anymore reason to orgasm.

"Y/n?" he pleaded
"yes?" I shook, my body.
"c-can you do me a favor?" he blushed looking into my eyes,
"w-what?" I rose my brows, I brought my head to his chest, resting, trying big to focus on my issue.
"can you uh.." he cleared his throat
"take your time but..let me cum.." I begged
He glanced back at me the remembered his forced me to hold back,
"I wanna try..this kink.." he smiled that was it I broke through his barrier and came to my eyes rolled back and everything.
"ah~ I'm sorry I couldn't focus until I could calm down." I panted he smiled
"fuck Your so hot" he groaned and started grinding against me.

"come on...fuck me..." I begged
He continued to tease my core I groaned in need.
"please baby~" I started to create more friction between us.

" call me d-daddy..." his voice croaked, embarrassment blended within his words.
I blushed for a moment staring at him,
I blinked awkwardly, then smiled and leaned into his ear.

"If you want me to do something, fucking command it, pussy." I growled he brought his hand go my shoulder and pushed me back.
"the FUCK did you just call me?!" his voice low and horrid.
"I-...thats better. Now command me." I held his cheeks,
"you call me, Daddy." he whispered sternly,
"yes, daddy." I grinned,
"good." I felt he smiled against my neck, he lined himself up and slammed in.

"AH!" I moaned and threw my head back, the way he held me as he fucked me,
It created a new depth behind his motion,
"mmmm! Anti! Slow down!" I moaned out my voice echoed through the bathroom bouncing off the walls.
"What did you call me?" he brought his hand up to my throat, giving sexual glances.
"I-I'm sorry, Daddy." I shook my entire body trying to grasp a bit of control.

Then a familiar feeling swallowed my stomach I locked eyes with him,
"please?" was my last word before I lost any and all control of my self he was so rough my entire body shook, he held one hand over my stomach forcing me to hold back, I felt his fingers dig into my soul hole.

I was screaming and pleading, I'm not quite sure what I was saying but it was gibberish,
I couldn't even catch my own breath his was so incredibly deep in my soul hole, I started to twitch, I needed to release.

"having trouble, love?" Anti teased I tried to nod, but my body wouldn't allow control.
"this will be the best release of your life." he warned I was melted into the floor barley capable of even simple human tasks.

His grin widened,
"come on if you can say 'Daddy, I want to cum.' I'll let you." he smiled I just kept moaning I couldn't do anything my entire body was out of my hands
"come on dear" he kissed my neck,
"D-D-...mmm" I was incapable I looked at him with begging eyes.
"Daddy..." he repeated trying to help me,
"DA-Dadd-daddy...." I started to get his sentence out, I noticed my soul hole was at its edge.

"I-I-I...ca-can't.." I stuttered I was so embarrassed, he smiled
"You give up?" He asked quickly I nodded my head he pulled out coming in my stomach then all at once my body dropped, cum everywhere.

"Oh~" I held myself in fetal position,
"Hunny your covered in cum.." he smiled
"Ah..thank you..goodnight.." I started to drift off,
"Nope come on stand up.." he tugged me to my feet immediately, I clutched his arms and started slipping between how weak I was and the wet floor, I was going to fall.

He held me up and started to rinse my body running a lavender lather cleansing my body,
"A-Anti..." I weakly threw my arm back,
"Was I too much?" He frowned
"No...but I can't do that all the...................." I went quiet,
"Time?" He asked
"Mhm..." I held him close to me mostly because I would fall without him,
I felt the water stop he rinsed me off he picked me up.
"No...I can't do it..." I tried to be independent and dry myself I felt him set me down and wrap a towel around me.

"I wanna brush my teeth..." I tripped into the wall and held onto it,
"Okay then come here and brush your teeth," I think he motioned to the counter,
"Mmmm." I groaned he laughed and put his arm around me helping me to the counter.

"Y/n? Give me your biggest big girl smile..." he asked
"Wanna see!" I asked nearly falling backwards,
"Yes please, dear," he tried shoving the toothbrush into my mouth,
I gave a big smile and he laughed a bit, I felt him get deep into my gums keeping me clean,
"You're so sexy," I laughed he rolled his eyes.
"You're delusional." He kissed my cheek and pull the toothbrush away,
I spit in the sink and he rinsed the tooth brush.
I tried walking to the bedroom, I started to fall.

He scooped me up and carefully and brought me to our room,
"I..." I started a sentence but didn't finish
He shook his head a big smile plastered on his face,
"Clothes?" He asked
"I wanna look pretty..." I groaned he brought me to the closet and set me on the floor he slipped on some
Shorts and briefs on.

He grabbed a shirt, I felt him put it over my head
"HOW DO YOU TURN ON THE LIGH-oh hi~" I smiled and tried to kiss him.

He tugged me into his shirt trying to get it on so I woke up semi decent tomorrow morning.
"Babe, I love you..." I clung to his chest he pulled me to bed and tucked me in within moments I was out.

The last thing I remember was Anti wrapping His arms around my panting self.

"Goodnight my love"

"Goodnight Mr dinosaur..." I smile I heard him laugh, then his voice echoed trailed off getting softer and softer until it disappeared.

I was finally asleep.