Say

I woke up in a comfy bed with different clothes my hands were tied.
"Anti.." I called
"Nope no Anti sorry sweetie" Dark walked in
"What..no I want Anti" I sat up and tried to stand up
"Anti needs to learn his lesson I'm sorry" he hugged me I pushed away he laid me down.
"Stay..you'll be hurt"

2 hours later

Dark walked in.

"Go away!" I yelled making him jump
"Sorry can't do that" Anti laughed I looked up and saw his face a ran at him and crashed into him no being able to hug him
"Anti! I missed you so much!" I cried
"Anti..?" Dark questioned
I looked up and saw Dark Anti was just an allusion. I cried harder Dark picked me up and laid me down in the tear stained bed he laid next to me and hugged me.
"You'll be okay darling" he held me tightly
I cried myself to sleep.

Darks POV

I held her as she cried. I sighed I waited till she fell asleep. Then I tied her hands again and went to Anti.

I knocked politely he didn't answer so I walked inside. I heard him sobbing upstairs I followed the sounds of his cries. I've never heard him cry before.

"Y/n..I-I need you..your smile..your laugh....your kisses...I need you..baby...I miss you" he cried into his hands
"Antisepticeye pull yourself together." I said blankly
"Ÿøū tôœk hęr frœòm mė" He glitched so we were face to face
"Calm down" I rolled my eyes

"Çæłm dœwñ ŸØŪ TŒØK THË WŒMÆŃ WHØM Į ŁØVĘ" he screamed
"I'll give her back" I smiled evilly
He glitch stopped and he smiled
"My babygirl"  he cried
"If! You stay away from here let her live her old life and stay out of it" I growled his entire aura dropped
"I can't..Dark she is my love and I want her in my life for the rest of my life" he begged
"Anti..she should be safe" I sighed
"I'll keep her safe I promise please give her back please I want her please please I'm begging you!" He sobbed
"Fine BUT if something happens to her I'm taking her back" I looked at him he smiled
"Pull yourself together now." I growled he nodded he wiped his face off his eyes were red and puffy.
"Her embrace..?" I asked he nodded as he walked to the bathroom I followed him. He washed his face off and took a deep breath.
"What do you love most about her.." I asked. he looked into the mirror and thought for it a minute

"Her embrace.." he smiled
"Why that?" I asked
"She always holds me and it makes me feel safe when she is sleeping and if I'm on my phone she will roll over and hug me tightly..she's so cute" he laughed a bit I sighed
"You know I only wanted her to be safe right..?" I asked he nodded
"You stole her..." he growled.
"To protect her" I fixed my hair in the mirror.
"Do you think I'm that dangerous" he looked at himself
"If your not carful then yes" I nodded he sighed
"I'll be carful..for her" he smiled I disappeared and went to y/n I untied her and held her she was still asleep.
I went back and was in the bathroom with Anti again. His eyes widened and he reached for her.
"Hey no! Hands off!"  I growled he nodded his face already looked happier. I sighed I don't want to lose her. I'll be okay I'll always put antis happiness over mine.

I laid her in Antis bed and smiled at him.
"Be gentle later..okay?" I winked he smiled
"Always.." he smiled and caressed he cheek he kissed her.

My heart shattered and I disappeared.

Y/n pov
I woke up to arms around me I almost cried I don't want Dark to hold me anymore.. I turned my head it was Antis sleeping face I cried and hugged him kissing him. He woke up and growled then saw my face I smiled he held my jaw I smiled and he kissed me passionately and slowly.

"Dark took me! He tried to take me from you!" I cried
"Y/n.." he sighed m
"Yes..?" I looked at him
"That was a dream baby..you were under my arm all night.." he smiled I hugged him.
"I was so scared.." I cried
"I know baby.." he held my hips I went limp on him and laid there his kissed my head.
I smiled
"We had sex.." I smiled
"That wasn't part of the dream sweet heart you pushed him down the stairs and fainted." I smiled
"We should finish what we started." I smiled brightly. He bit his lip and tugged at my shirt I smiled I took it off and he gazed at my chest and soul hole. I smiled
"Your so pretty" he flipped us he kissed me carefully he was soft.
I undressed my self completely he watched my every move.
"I don't wanna hurt you.." he frowned I started tearing his clothes off.
"No! You will not!" I growled he smiled he got between my legs.
He licked my clit
"Oh Anti.." I moaned out he licked me.
"Fucking hell Anti.." I moaned out I ran my hands down my body and into his hair it tangled around my fingers. He stuck his tongue inside me.
"Oh fuck fuck" I moaned
"Hey wanna see a demon in the sheets?" He smiled and pulled his tongue out of me.
"Oh fuck yes.." he stood up and got undressed completely all of a sudden his tongue flopped out of his mouth it was long and thick his eyes went black and his cock got bigger and thicker he had to be more then 15" I throbbed for him. His ears got sharp and his fangs got sharper.

He jumped back in the bed and pushed his 7" inch deep into me he pretty much made out with my lady area.

"Oh fuck Anti shit shit shiittt" he was rough it made me scream. He was sloppy and mean rough and harsh. He hit all the spots that made me scream I moaned and screamed out for him I could barley take it.

"OH ANTI! IM CLOSE!" I could hear his slurps and I saw his tongue move all around my legs. He had a clear red blush across his face. I started shaking I just realized he has razor sharp claws.

"IM-" I was cut off by a moan he kitten licked me with his entire tongue.
"IM CUMMING" I screamed loudly. He flicked my clit and I came on his tongue. My entire body was shaking.
"H-holy fuck Anti.." I shook under his sweaty body.

"Thæt tøœk åłøt œūt øf mę" he smiled his tongue disappeared down his throat. He coughed a bit then smiled.

I was shaking.
"How did you do that.." I reached for him
"I just went füłł dęmœń mœdę" he had a evil grin.

"Can I have more of you.." I bit my lip he smiled.
"Ÿęš Ÿøū çæñ" he licked he cheek with his tongue

I smiled he opened my legs. He lined up and looked at me.
"It's longer then last time.." he looked up at me I took a deep breath.
"Please be carful.." I looked into his eyes. He nodded
"I promise I'll be very gentle with you.." he pushed his tip in.
I arched my back he was thick as fuckkk.
He pushed not even half way in and I was screaming.
"Should I stop..?" He asked
"NO MORE NOW!" I screamed his force 1/3 of himself in I screamed and begged for more.
"Y/n it would be to much for your body.." he panted pushing in and out I wrapped my legs around his waist.
And forced him into me. Everything slowed down and I panted he was in slow motion the it all sped up again.

"Çän yoú tækë  ít" his voice was fucked up from moaning.

"YES!" I screamed he slammed into me repeatedly
"Gøod GIRL" he moaned and smashed into me once again. I was screaming and begging for him to keep going..

œü šø tíght.."

He moaned out and I reached for his shoulders.
He leaned closer to my body. We started making out.

He was so deep inside me. He went his deepest and smiled. I arched my back and screamed.
"ANTI IM CLOSE AGAIN.." I screamed out he put all his focus into making me cum.
I was shaking and screaming. He went for a few more seconds and I screamed loudly and came all over him leaving a clear coat of cum he was shaking and slowing down. He came inside me with a loud moan.

"Damn.." I smiled shaking he fixed himself and went back to his old self. He looked up and down my body.
"Your so hot" he panted
"How did you become so...demonic..?" I looked at him
"I can teach you but not now..okay?" He smiled I nodded as he hugged me.

I held him he pulled me on his chest.

"Your embrace.." he muttered
"Hm?" I looked at him
"Nothing baby" he kissed me softly.
I fell asleep while telling him I love him.
"I missed you so much baby.." he kissed my head.
What did he say..?