Funreal

2 weeks I got his body back from hell and the funeral is today..I can't even stand..

Ashley came by my bed I have on a black dress, flats and I barley did my hair..

"Y/n..uhm hey.." Ashley huffed

"hey." I responded.
"Uhm Sam says you should see his body first.." she said I shot up tears in my eyes..

"My baby.." I croaked

"Come on.." Emmy said from the hallway I could barley stand.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw it..

The casket..
I gasped and fell to the floor in pain and sorrow..
"Anti.." I cried out..

"Sweetheart come on.." Adam ran to my side.

He helped me to the coffin that held my life.
They slowly started to exit the room until it was me and the casket.

I stared at the monogyny I ran my fingers along the engraving.

I could almost feel my heart breaking.
I carefully lifted the front of it and saw just a glimpse of him.

I inhaled

Be strong..be strong..be strong... I flung it open and saw my beautiful baby..my Anti..

I looked away then looked back he was so neat.
The suit I picked for him for him perfectly..I straightened his tie. And fixed his buttons lightly. I rearranged the cuffs on his shirt and made the Jacket nicer..

"Why did you fucking do this.." I cried into his chest I want to feel him hug me back. I pulled away and fixed his hair..

I pulled his pants up a little more and made them look nice.

"I think your ready." I mumbled
"Y/n.." a Dark voice muttered I Turned anger fueling me..

"DARK!" I turned in anger
"Wait! Wait!" He yelled
"Kill me too.." I ordered
"What?" He asked
"My Baby has a concussion that's how you killed him..just kill me too I don't want to live without him protecting me I'll admit I wasn't fond of it..but I want it.." I looked Dark in the eyes something that was hard to do but I know it was needed.

"No I mean I- I'm sorry.." he looked at me with pity.
"I don't have time for this.." I turned around seeing him again. Memories started flashing of us..Baking, shower, morning, broadway..when he was sick..

I wanted him to just randomly take a breath or..open his eyes.. it didn't happen..

I reached for his hand I held it..
still soft.. I smiled lightly tears steamed my cheeks  I was ready..

I closed the casket and took a breath I can do this just for an hour.

Satan came back in, he saw my suffering
"Damn usually I love seeing people suffer..I can't see you like this.." he hugged me I held him back.

"He loves you.." he kissed my head
"Don't kiss me" I ordered
He obeyed and just hugged me. I snuggled in his chest

Antis pov

I'm not gonna fucking take this as a death.
No fucking way
Y/n don't leave me in here please! Open me up again I think you missed a cuff! Baby?! Please

Y/n pov we started to drive to the funeral. I met so many people. I saw his mom, trista, his nephews brothers sister in law..I talked with them Trista had so much to tell me about him.

He never told me his depression got worse..
I talked with Emmy and Ashley a lot they kept me sane Satan stayed by Antis dad a lot whom I was afraid of I met one girl..
Laci..
"Hello!" I tried to smile
"Hey." She looked at me
"How did you know Anti?" I asked I needed to know..

"I was his high school best friend we went to demon highschool..it was a blast we kept in touch but when he died I-.." she stopped talking

"I understand.." I nodded I talked with her for awhile.

"So you're y/n? He never shut up about you.." Laci laughed a bit and I covered my mouth trying to fake laugh.

I looked over seeing him..laying there silent..

Antis pov

Now Gianna is visiting my body I wanted someone to graze my soul hole and I'd come back just do it! Please! Gianna is Satans best friend me and her were close..it hurt to see everyone I knew suffer.

Y/n pov

I finally went back up to the casket for the millionth time.

"Fucking wake up.." I whispered no movement I straightened is cuff and tie again.

His dad came up behind me..

"Y/n?" He asked
"Yes sir?" I turned
"Ya know something.." he smiled
"Yes?" I rose a brow
"He really did love you I know he had chicks and sides before but you..he loved the most he told me a full sentence about you. The most his ever told me about someone.." he smiled i cried that was the breaking point.

Later

It was just me and Anti they were about to bury him but I was lucky enough to be the only one in his will. So I got to say my final say with him.

"Wow.  I'm just gonna be alone now..I love you so much..you don't even know..I bet you can't even grasp it.." I smiled

Antis pov
I CAN K LOVE YOU TOUCH MY SOUL HOLE WAKE ME UP!

Y/n pov

Please come back..I huffed and nearly cried again this time I did I fell on to his body his lifeless cold body. Ever so lightly I drew stars on his chest.

I know this is weird but for me it gave me what I needed closure. I traced my hand up his chest over his soul hole. And then kissed him the fact that he didn't kiss back broke me.

Then I felt it, his hands hold mine I pulled back.

He's beautiful blue eyes.

"ANTI!" I screamed I jumped into his coffin with him he held me tears streaming down his face.

"I love you y/n septiceye.." he held me tightly,.
"Don't leave me.." I cried loudly he refused to let go then his dad walked in..

"Oh my.." he backed up.
"Dad?" Anti muttered..

"Son." Anti sat up I climbed out of the coffin..so did he the empty coffin made me incredibly happy. I closed it and my heart felt full, Anti was face to face with his Father. I blinked a couple times then they hugged Anti started crying I smiled.

"I would like to hear more about this young lady in the future" he Dad commanded
"Yes sir" Anti wiped his cheeks

I walked up behind Anti he turned and gave me a new Way of a slow passionate kiss. It made me cry.

"How are you here." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You touched my soul hole." He smiled
I rested against him.

I lead him to the door everyone waited out of. Heads snapped in my directions Anti held me close held me right and refused to let somebody take me.

His Mom was the first to attack him with love and affection I shared him people wanted to see him.

I smiled he was in so much Joy.

I never want to lose him again but away. In the distance, Dark stood tall and alone.

This battle. We won. Me and my Anti.

We won.

Fuck everything else if we can stand this we can stand anything..together.