Emmy's mistake

I woke up in a daze everything was fuzzy I tried to sit up..
"Stay..your way to weak to go anywhere ..here have water" he handed me the black stained glass. The ice clinked together

"What happened" took a sip
"You blacked out when I went demon on your soul hole.." he smiled
"It felt amazing though.." I smiled and set the water I saw that I was cleaned off thanks to Anti..

Anti clearly stayed in the shower,
"I'm gonna clean myself off.." I tried to get up again this time I laid down myself.

"Never mind headache.." I laid down into his arms he kissed the back of my neck.
"Don't worry baby..you'll feel better soon.." he started to rub my back. I was falling asleep until the door swung open slammed against the wall.

"Y/n!" It was Adam he jumped into bed and hid under the covers.
"Fuck! Adam?! We're naked!" I screamed he hit the floor with a thud.

"We'll get clothes on Sam's here too and we brought the twins.." Adam smiled and poked his head over the side so we could see his messy hair and happy smile.

Anti swore under his breath and got up to change he tossed me some clothes. I sprinted to the bathroom and had to take a shower..

Emmys pov

We entered Antis house it was huge..I smiled I felt safer here I don't know why but Sam gives me certain vibes..
He makes me nervous he has an aura I don't trust..

He seems sweet though I do appreciate all he's done for us..it truly means a lot. Ashley was unfazed she continued to smile and jump around I knew I was visibly nervous.

I stood close to Ashley and Adam, then he ran upstairs Sam chasing him. They were teasing each other the entire time..so I'm guessing their playing tag.

Ashley ventured off..
"Where are you going?!" I followed her
"Looking around this is a multi million dollar house I hear rumors he might build a new one!" She smiled taking in the house.

"He got this from some horny girls..that has to bother you.." I looked around the door frame seeing the nice texture of the wall I ran my hand along it. How do you make this much off of sex toys..?

"It's pretty right?" She smiled and walked into a room..
Blood covered the walls..
Cum dropped from the bed.

I inhaled and grabbed Ashley. She went wide eyed and walked deeper in seeing chains and cuffs on the wall

"What the hell?!" I jumped
"It looks like they are into some freaky shit.." Ashley examined the cinder block room.

"Gross I'm leavening. I turned and went upstairs I saw
y/n dart down the hall naked and Sam prowling like an animal..

"Ohh Adammm" his voice distorted it was almost demonic.

I immediately walked forward to him until I saw horns

"Whoops! Gotta our these away!" He laughed and continued on...no fucking way..no fucking way I repeated then hid behind the corner and Ran into someone

Tall
Dark
Strong
"Anti..?" I looked up he glitched slightly then stared down at me with a death stare
"I'm s-sorry..I'll go downstairs!" I turned and ran into some else smaller yet just as musclier Sam..

"Heh..uhm.." I stuttered
"You saw me.." he frowned
"I won't tell anybody! I promise! Please please" I got on my knees he looked at Sam.

"Uhm..wow..I've never slipped up.." Anti looked down at me
"I have but I can't kill her she's too sweet and she's  a twin.." Sam sighed

Kill?! What does Ashley have to do with this? I know I'm a twin why does it matter..

"Uhm..I don't wanna die.." Y/n came around the corner wet hair and wrapped in a silky robe..
I ran to her and clutched her,
"What? What's wrong hun.." y/n held onto me softly..
"Your boyfriend glitched and..the Sam..had horns and I'm gonna pass out.." I hid behind her she looked up at the two demons.

"We may have slipped up.." Sam huffed
"Uhm wow how do we explain this.." y/n asked
"I'm not sure.." Anti frowned

Sams horns started to poke through again in guessing that what happens when he's focused..

Within a moment Ashley came upstairs seeing the horns I grabbed her and we both hid behind y/n
"What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck.." Ashley kept whispering..
"Sam..what are those..?" I heard a soft scared voice..

Adam.