Cherry soda

I was laying next to her, my arm draped over her side, keeping her close to me, we were finally getting married in about a week, everything planned including the venue.

I felt her soft, lush, hair make webs across my face, my entire body was weak for her, sun beams broke through the curtains the warm sun, heated her back.

"Baby, good morning," I kissed her head, she groaned softly and rolled into my chest shielding her eyes from the sun.

"Wake up," I shook her slightly, I tried to pick her up she was completely limp, almost refusing to move, she was still weak from last night, I sat up and felt the sheet fall of my chest I made sure to cover her.

Then stood up walking to the closet, getting one of my nicest suits, today was a perfectly to give Y/n the perfect date, just me and her, I made sure she was completely free, and I took off ALL WORK.

I finally started to get dressed then looked in the Mirror, it was too much I changed about 6 times until I settled on going back to bed.

With shorts and no shirt, Y/n clung to me as if I was the last person alive, I looked at her soft skin the sun making it glow, I held her close as she started to stir, I looked down then saw her beautiful eyes yet something was off.

"Y/n?" I asked
"Yes?" She groaned
"Your eyes are a deep yellow..." she looked back up at me, almost as if it was honey, I was in shock, she had mood eyes!

She rubbed her eyes, they had a good look with the same shine as honey, she stretched and peered around the room her eyes locking on the mirror,
"Woah," she was intrigued by the dancing yellow glow of her eyes.

"It's beautiful."
"Why?" She turned to me and stole the blanket to cover herself as she walked to the closet,
"It means your extremely tired, your eyes will change colors with your mood when you are incredibly vulnerable or in immense pain," I smiled at her as she got dressed,
"Oh, Well when you died?"
"My eyes were deep black, from immense pain and weakness" I stood up to dress myself,
She poked her head out of the closet, a baby pink colored in her iris as she was clearly holding something back,
"What's up?"
"Your so hot..." she began to heat up, and her cheeks started to match her eyes,
"Get dressed you horny demon." I laughed
She groaned and waddled into the closet,
"I need a shower." She groaned and shuffled out carrying the necessary things for a long shower.

I smiled and waved her off, she was in pain, a strong emotional pain, being masked by lust and sex.

I could give her sex until she had to admit it, or ask her about it.

She'll respond better to the first one.

As she went to shower I couldn't help but stare through the small crack in the door as she soaked her perfect body, water hugging her curves, but as I looked closer the curves were becoming straighter she was getting bigger and started to get a belly.

Then it hit me, demon women tend to get swinging eyes when they are pregnant. I then looked away in shock, my Babygirl was gonna make more babies.

My heart stopped and I had to go sit down,
I called satan,
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hey! What's up!"
"I think Y/n is pregnant should I cherry her?"
"Yes. I'll be over soon."
I quickly shuffled down the stairs, with a quick sprint in my step, I got to my torture room and snatched cherry soda.

Then ran back upstairs, the shower was no longer running she was out and drying her hair as she had on a silk robe.
"Baby?" I smiled softly, my gut twisted when she turned around and her eyes had changed from a soft yellow, to a baby pink. With light hints of red, I handed her the soda,
"I heard this is good for you!" I smiled softly she looked at me weird, then noticed me clearly concerned, she didn't want to know.

All she knew was it was bad news, she took it and took a slow drink I watch her eyes, then she glanced at me.

They were pink and blue.
"Your pregnant."