Hard choices

I stared at him I stood still in pain, sorrow, fear.

He stared Down at me,
"Y/n...please without you I would lose my mind.."  he held my hips. I then rose my hand to slap him, I brought my hand down harshly.

"...ow" he whimpered
"You deserved that!" I crossed my arms
"So..does that mean" he looked like he had a look of hope.

"Okay..but..uhm" I tried to think of something to say but my words ran dry.
"Please Anti next time just..don't" I looked up at him.

"Okay y/n..I promise"  he promised holding me in his arms.

Yet I tried to push him away again,  this time time he smirked and gripped my wrist,
"You wanna try that again" his voice lowered my woman hood dampened.

"Maybe. I. DO!" I growled back.

"Let's go then!" He smirked. Grabbing my hips and pushing me against the walls his eyes went black and mine went red.

This was gonna get rough.

He started kissing down my neck gripping my shirt collar and starting to rip it off of me. He grabbed my bra with his teeth and started to chew it off. I unclipped it so he didn't ruin all my clothes.

I used my ankle to knee buckle him so he fell backward and I was on top.
I rubbed against him,
"Hey! How dare you!" He smirked and grabbed my thighs.
I bent over and started to kiss him we kept rolling around. He rolled for to be in top but I kept rolling. We hit a wall, our lips still stuck together. He started to take off his shirt and he went back down on my breast. I smiled and held him in place, I then put my feet on his hips and kicked him on his back then flung myself on him.

I unbuttoned his jeans, he then let out an annoyed grunt.
"What's wrong..?" I asked immediately questioning myself.

"Snap your fingers and imagine me naked" he ordered I did and suddenly all of our clothes disappear. He then picked me up and put me on the bed. He leaped on me and gripped my wrists.

Then he forced me down,
"Stay right here I'll be back in a moment.." he order as he got up I followed him.
"Hey missy your gonna wanna lay back down or I swear" he ordered I crossed my arms and fell back onto the bed.

I laid there in Boredom,  he then came back.
"No way in hell! Are you gonna be on top" he growled
"Prove it!" I saw the handcuffs he had,
"Fine!" He came at me I tripped him onto the bed and stole his cuffs.

Cuffing him down, he growled.
His fangs grew I swear to GOD Y/N LET ME GO!
He tugged at the cuffs witch I attached to the bed.

I smiled as I sat on his chest,
"I might leave you here" I smiled then he immediately. Started to struggle more I stood up and  turned out the door just to tease him yet I heard him go silent and my chest dropped I went back in there and saw anti standing in anger I swallowed.

"No so tough now?" He walked to me and slammed me against a wall.
"I'm sorry.." I pleaded with him
"You'll regret it y/n" he smirked tossing me on the bed:

My snap my tiktok and my social media was posted on my last a/n!!!