Over

He held me in bed
"Baby we're going to die.." Anti told me holding me softly..he was healing me though..I was feeling so much better. I looked up and saw Dark in the doorway.

"It's so good to see you too.." Dark smiled envy in his eyes by us being together..

"I love you so much but we are going to die..and just know that you are the love of my life.." he kissed me..passion fury love..

That's when I crack I don't know how or when but for once I stood on my own for once without Anti holding me up..

"Y/n.." Anti stood by my side
"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Dark had black smoke surround him his eyes faded into a pure charcoal color..he grew fangs and he swung missing me and hitting Anti. I laced my now healed leg around Darks torso and threw him back..

"I love him."
I screamed and I felt wings sprout and fling free..he looked up at me..
"I love Adam, Sam, Emmy, and Ashley" I struck him harshly across the face.

"And I'm done. Letting shitty people walk all over me."
I gripped his neck and a dress bursted from my clothing and my eyes went straight golden white.

"No fucking way.." he had pure terror in his eyes.
"I'm not a cum dump, I'm not someone you can toy with any FUCKING MORE!" I screamed threw him again.

"FUCK YOU! IM TIRED OF YOU AND SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS COMING FROM THINGS TRYING TO TEAR APART ME AND ANTI FUCKING SEPTIC EYE!" I screamed causing both of them to cover their ears Anti in pure lust and shock stared at me as Dark cowardly sat on the ground.

I stormed at him and held him in place, I leaned in close to his ear and whispered
"Don't fuck with me.." I started to choke him and then I heard it..
A break..a snap.

I broke his neck.

Terror screams erupted from his throat..

Now
I wish that's what happened
"Please go away" I cried in sadness I wasn't ready to die.
Anti wrapped me in his arms.

He gripped my shoulder I winced from the pain.

"Baby I'm going to take care of him.." Anti whispered and kissed my forehead

"Don't leave me alone in this earth.." I pleaded
He didn't answer

"Out of her sight.." Anti ordered Dark smiled

I felt my heart drop

"I love you." He smiled and blew a kiss

Darks POV

we got to hell.
The nice flames burned at my feet..

He didn't waste time he struck me harshly. I punched him forcing him to the ground. He rubbed his face and pounced I stabbed at his gut a few times to try and scare him off but he was getting some pretty fatal shots.. I started to worry I started to hit harder with more force. I hit him right upside the head.

Killing him

He hit the ground

Silent

Cold

Dead

Y/n pov

I felt him hit the ground my baby just died

I let out a blood curdling scream it broke my heart I felt my self become less and less I started to scream cry. My body shook,

Baby come back.
I need you. I screamed and screamed no answer I pleaded for Anti he would come I started to call Seán

No answer o was alone sean felt anti die and I knew it.

"ANTI!" I screamed at the very top of my lungs then collapsed from sadness and suffering.

"I've lost my world"