Sunday

As my eyes fluttered open Dark hovered over my bed I growled.
"Why are you watching me?" I rolled over in annoyance
"Because Antisepticeye requested I go get work clothes with you today." I stared me down
"And I can't sleep in?" I groaned in anger
"Do you want this job?" He questioned
"Yeah.." I rolled over
"Okay then get your lazy ass up and Anti has got a lot better when you get home from work on Monday you should be able to go home.
I smiled at the thought of everything I wanted him to do to me.

"Okay anyway! Yeah uh clothes?" I rose my brows
"Yes do you girly stuff like make up and whatever then get downstairs and have some waffles." He nodded walking out I sighed before rolling outta bed.
I hit the cold floor.
"Ah!" I growled out Dark laughed as he started to kick my bag at me.
"Dumbass..now get up let's go!" He left me alone I really missed Anti..
I got up and started to get ready I grabbed my laptop too and started to look through it Mullins of texts from friends I rolled my eyes why are they so interested in me now...

I went to an old friends text to me.

Roxxy(whore)
Hey Hunny! I see your with one of the CEO's of shadow now! Never saw you to be a sugar baby. (; now your one of us I'd love to have you over some time dear. Love ya!

My eyes widened how does she know..

You
Hey! Uhm how do you know I'm with him?

Roxxy(whore)
Oh! I saw his insta post with you sleeping on his chest you guys look so happy!

You
Oh yeah that ( no idea what she is talking about)
I remember that!

Roxxy
Welp talk later hunny I'm sorry but right now I gotta go talk soon!!

I told my eyes ... "whore" I mumbled as I got up and left the room and went through the maze of halls to get downstairs.

>after a long boring day of finding work clothes<

As we drive home I fell asleep in his car. I don't know why I mean it was late but damn I don't really fall asleep in cars.

-next morning cause you slept (duh)<
I woke up in once again a different place, not Darks..ANTIS. I shot up to see him sleeping soundly next to me. I pounced on him, he growled until he opened his eyes and his face softened he clutched my body hugging me in pure love. 

I felt like crying I was so happy!
"I missed you, Baby" he smiled pulling me into be with him.
"Are you not sick anymore" I asked confused
"Nope turns out Darki was wrong so that means I can still be around you!" He squeezed my hips
"We both have work tomorrow darling.." he winked
"Oh yeah!" I shot up seeing the clothes
"I already looked through what you had" he squeezed my ass as I crawled off the bed.  I smiled as he carelessly flopped off the bed. I started to dig through the bags looking for my new phone to show Anti. I showed him everything I got I was really happy to see him smiled again.

It was now around lunch and we were both hungry, "Anti?" I asked as we walked to a restaurant a mile away.
"Yes?" He cooed putting his arm around me
"I'm a demon now..but I still feel human.." I looked at him
"You haven't had proper training currently I need to see how you react to things so I'm just studying you then I'll train you" he squished my shoulder
"But how long will that take?" I questioned
"Not long deary" he scanned the area as if he heard something.
"You okay?" I waved my hand in his face he put his hand over my mouth.
"Angels.." he smirked devilishly.
I rose a brow..
He curled his finger in and out motioning me to follow quietly.

My footsteps were light then he set me in a tree, as he approached them still hiding. I saw he had a knife, my heart sank.

ANTI! I thought loudly clearly startling him slightly.
What he glanced at me as his words rang in my head.
What are you doing I looked at the really pretty women standing in the forest.

A quick solve don't worry my dear he winked I looked away I heard a woman scream.
"You can't be here!" I heard Anti yell
I looked down to see her in pain on the floor
Then with some golden mist she threw him.
" you can't kill me! You demon scum" I quietly snuck down from the tree as they fought insulting each other.
I got angry watching her start to win. Then anti hit the ground cold. His knife flew into a tree. I quick gripped it and took out my wings. Her eyes widened at me and she got on her knees.

"Oh my good lord I apologize for my actions" I rose a brow. Anti also looked at me in shocked and got on his knees.

"What are you doing?"  I growled
"Y/n hunny your..turning.." Anti mumbled
"Turning?" I hissed the angel healed herself and Anti.
"Into Lucifer" she had tears stream down her face.

My eyes shot open and my wings hid again.
How....