Forgive or fall out

As we finally got home we did not speak in the Uber home as we carried out me stuff inside he closed the door behind him.

I immediately broke down,
"Oh no! Y/n! Please I can explain" he fell to my side along with me.

"Don't touch me!" I stood up and started to walk to our room anger burning off my skin.
"Y/n you saw! You know SHE kissed ME!" I chased me.
I ran faster, until I reached a random room I locked the door.
"Y/n! Please open the door.." I heard him sit against the door.
"You kissed her back and liked it" I stated he went silent
"But who pulled away! Who stopped her! Who didn't start it!" He started to yell
"Who kissed another girl?" I smiled tears rolling down my face. A pity smile jerked at my lips,
My body began to shake I held my knees and started to cry again.

"Why did I trust you..hm? You kidnapped me planned to kill me, and thought that kissing another girl was okay." I growled I then stood up and saw he was picking the lock I quickly hid myself in a small corner.

"Y/n! How could you say that I would never kill you everything I did was demon business!" He barged in.
"Y/n? I know your in here!" I cuddled myself in the corner in the closet. Fearful of him, he opened the closet door I covered myself.

"Y/n were are you! Please! I'm begging you to come out.. just two hours ago we were making out why did this have to happen." He started to cry as he looked under the desk and bed in the room.

I'm guessing it was a guest room. I then let out a small sob. He head snapped to my direction. I covered my mouth, shit.

He came rushing over and uncovering me. I pushed him back.

"Y/n..please trust me I only liked a part of that kiss cause she was a girl.." he admitted
"So if some girl hotter comes by and hits on you..you'd just go for it and like it..?" I asked
"NO! I didn't mean that.." he grabbed my shoulders pulling me in.

"Let me go!" I struggled trying to break free.

I got free and started to crawl away, he grabbed my ankle causing me to trip.

"Y/n! Please I love you! I can't lose you!" He pulled me back into his arms.

Your choice

Forgive

Fall out

(Forgive story goes on)

(Fall out you go 'two years' without anti)