Baking

Anti had flour fruits bowls and spoons out.
He was grabbing the eggs.
"You know I love cracking eggs.." I took a hand full of flour and dropped it in the bowl.
"Uh..that's not how you measure.." Anti smiled and tilted my chin up..
He kissed me soft yet deep.
I kissed back..

"Here you can break two eggs in.." he handed me two.
"Ready..one.." I broke the first one as he teased me by counting.
As he babyed me into the second egg..
I quickly took it and smashed it against this head. His first reaction was to pour flour in my head.

I don't know how.
But this escalated.
Badly for me, in covered in flour Anti is winning this war.

I started to throw flour bombs. I know I missed a few until I heard him yell.

"Damnit y/n!" He laughed I hit him now..
I threw my chocolate sauce and he didn't have time to react.

He was covered in food as was I.

"You look like a under baked cake.." I laughed
He tossed some strawberries at me..

"Ass!" I leaped back but he grabbed me and COVERED me in flour.

"You look like a ghost.." he laughed and kissed me I started feeling him up..getting more and more food on us both..

"I need a shower.." I laughed

"Together?" He asked and flicked my nose a went silent and stared at him I felt a sneeze.
A high pitch Yelp erupt from my mouth and he gasped flour went ever where.

"Bless you.." he smiled and set me down.
"Thank you" I sniffled we went upstairs.
He stared kissing me..
"Your gonna be so hot when your soaked.." he bit his lip and mumbled to me.

"I know.." I smiled at him he shook his head and grinned I started to undress and he reached for the shower lever.
He turned on the water it was a big shower.

I finished undressing..
He took off his shirt and unzipped his pants but didn't let them fall..
"Anti..?" I I walked closer behind him. He fisnshed undressing. Then turned
"Yes my-oh fuck!" I put my hands on his chest and forced him in the shower the warm water ran down my body..

"Holy hell..you're hot" he smiled and started to kiss down his chest..
"Don't think imma let you top twice.." he grabbed me and held me close and started to pretty much mouth fuck me with his tongue.

I now got to see his body..
The water trickled between his muscles and onto the tile. I moaned just by looking at his body. I started to buck my hips,

"Carful..or your gonna get a surprise.." he pretty much demanded..
I bit my lip in response he started to give me love bites..

Accept he was being really rough with them..I'm not complaining..
His abs made me stare.. I wanted to hold them keeping me in place while I sat I top of him..

"I want to retry topping you.." I muttered
"No." He growled blankly.
"Yes." I grabbed his arms
He looked at me and I was forced to look up to see him.
He whipped some wet hair out of his face,
He was so hot like this..I wanted him even more.

His green eyes stood out most..
Water dripped from him and the muscles on his arms were flexing from the weight of me.

"Your so hot..how am I so lucky.." I wrapped my arms around his neck..

"Please fuck me.." I pleaded
"No.." he loved watching me struggle..
"Why not?!" I nearly moaned but it was still a pleading cry.
"What do you want me to do? Just fuck you? What position?" He teased
"I DONT CARE FUCKING UPSIDE DOWN FOR ALL I CARE!" I started to wiggled trying to get some friction.

"Maybe I'm to tired.." he rose a brow.
"Anti stop! I need this! If you're tired I'll top!" I started to become more desperate.

"Want do you want? Me to just LET you have this tell me your dirtiest fantasy baby.." he smiled
"Right fucking now!" I started to get some grinding going for me..
"Hey knock that off I'm not making any moves until you tell me your deepest darkest fantasy you want me to do..I can make you dreams come true.." his voice got low in a deep sexy Irish accent..

"Oh wow..you so hot..I want you to hold me down and make me feel like no one else in the world could give me your kind of treatment..I want you so fucking bad..especially right now..you can hear my out of shower fantasy later.." I looked up..hoping for a good result.

"Beg me to fuck you.." he ordered without a breath I pushed him off of me and got on my knees. I have him the fuck me eyes..
"Oh shit..that's hot.." he smirked

"Baby~" I moaned he inhaled he started to want me
"Please fuck me I want you so bad nobody else could make me feel like this.. please give me that soothing pleasure.." I moaned out getting louder with every word.

He pounced on me like I was prey to him..
"You just fucking made my day" his husky voice masked with lust and laced with need.

I felt him quickly enter he already know we're my g-spot was and within seconds he annihilated it .. he got deeper quicker..

I started to scratch his back knowing I left long drawn out nail marks.
"Ah~ ah~ ah~ Anti!" I moaned I sounded helpless witch I was glad to be under him..he started to thicken himself. I was already close it was hard to focus with him I was melting into the tile floor.

This didn't stop him
He kept going and going until I gasped and my walls tightened. That stunned him a bit, I enjoyed the fact that he was stunned by me.

I bucked my hips with his trying to pull him closer.
I started to make sexier faces making him closer and closer. Weirdly he pulled out and came on my chest and stomach.

He shot at me and I sighed,
I never finished..with Anti..
He dived into my soul hole that was the last thing I can grasp of memory all I know is after that it was bliss it felt like heaven..

He was rough and licked all the right spots in my soul hole.
Then I passed out I'm guessing I came..I saw lots of white goo on his face then I passed out fading away.

Holy hell..