Adam i can explain..

Y/n Pov

You could almost see Satans heart drop..

"I- I can explain! I-" Adam ran off and quickly he ran after him.

"We should explain.." Anti huffed
"Okay you too.." I shook my head in disgrace

Satans pov..

"ADAM WAIT!" I chased he he ducked out into a room.
I followed him and pinned him down he was crying and sobbing.

"Your a monster!" He screamed
"I-.." the words Broke my heart
"No I'm Sam" I held he shoulders he tried to crawl free and screamed.

The screaming pierced my heart like a ice pick, I held him until he relaxed to the point that he was just breathing heavy and crying.

"Baby, I know your Catholic but please..understand that I don't wanna kill you I'm friends with God! Please don't hate me! Don't leave!" I begged
"Your insane there's no way this is real" he clawed my face.

He got free and hid in the closet I sat against the door, the fucking door keeping me from the love of my life..I have a connection with him..I can't lose him.

"Let me see." I heard his cold voice not the loving voice He had..the one he  met me with the one he graced my ears with hearing..

"What?" I opened my watery eyes..
"Can you become a demon.." he asked
"Babe..I'm Satan..my sister is Lucifer.." I stood up and opened the door the closet was decently sized..

"No..no you are not! You lair..oh my god..I fucked Satan.." He gasped

"I'm going to hell.." he clasped his hands over his mouth and let out a cry that would scare an army away,
"Baby!" I fell next to him and embraced his small petite body.

"I love you, but you can't hold me..it bad" he cried out and started to hyperventilate.
"If you love me then love me..God is fond of you he cares..please don't hate me!" I please and held his cheeks he sobbed softly into my chest.

He hugged me clinging to me..
I could almost see the pain in his eyes..
"Please..you are the only living this that can bring an all power force to his knees like this clutching his whole world in the fear he may lose it.." I stared right into his eyes they were afraid..I hate this all because of Emmy..I'm going to kill her.

Anti pov..

We explained a lot..to Emmy and Ashley they were shocked but most important they loved Y/n's luscious sexy white wings.

They had a golden glow to them.
"EMMMMMY!" We heard a deep and scary voice yell.
Satan went full Satan..

We heard loud and heavy foot steps around the corner..
A tall dark figure stood before us y/n grabbed the pair and pulled them into a room to the side Adam chased after him then retreated seeing his bad he truly could be.

"SATAN!" I screamed he stared down at me.

"You are nothing we're is Emmy! I'm going to murder her so painfully her mother can feel it!" He prowled getting closer to the bedroom they were hiding in.

"You shouldn't kill her..she was just wondering the house it's not her fault you SCARE ADAM!" I yelled he threw me to the side and my head was bashed into the wall. He grabbed my wrist I whined the scars..

"Stay down mutt." He ordered then hit me hard enough to knock me out..the last thing I saw was Y/n rushing to me in a panicked state.

Angel..help me..

Emmy pov

Ashley and I hid tears streaming her face. She was under the bed and I was in the closet..
Her hair sprawled out like a web across the floor and she cried silently.

I wanted to hug her but I hide in the wardrobe and couldn't leave..

Satan entered.

Taller
His eyes glowing a deathly black I could get swallowed by them.

Then y/n stormed in and tried to hit him he opened up the window and with ease threw her. All I could hear was her scream as she plummeted two stories..

I saw Ashley shimming our from under the bed.

"I am Emmy come get me just stop hurting people.." Ashley sobbed in fear..
"I'm going to murder you so slowly that your twin can almost feel the pain I'm about to cause you.." he grabbed her by the neck and the flower necklace fell..it cracked..

"STOP!"