We are horriable people

I woke up and immediately left I couldn't be there.
Yet Dark stopped me,
"Hold on we need to tell Anti together" Dark told me
"Your right..." I growled I didn't wanna be around him it hurt so bad.

We drove home I saw another car my heart shattered, why was I sad I cheated too..

I walked in to see Anti in the living room.

"Hey y/n listen about yesterday.." he huffed
"Icheatedonyouwithdark!" I blurted out dark stepped in
"Hi." He waved subtlety

Then Kelly came down in Antis shirt and a thong
"OH MY GOD Y/N!" She screeched
"YOU!" Anger filled my body then I relaxed and realized I cheated too.

"Can I talk to Y/n?!" Anti yelled
"No! Anti hun we were meant to be together!" Kelly pleaded
"Dark can you hold her down" I asked dark threw her over his shoulder.

We went out back by the pool.
"Kelly?" I asked
"Dark?" He said nearly the same time
"Yeah" we said in sync

"So..now what we are cheaters" I nearly cried
"Hey it's okay uhm..about last night I was made cause they made me cut my pay check about 5,000 dollars cause we were dating. Then I was mad at dinner and picked on you way to much...and an old lady..and severs..and especially you and got banned from there..so then Kelly called and told me she wanted dick and I could feel you fucking dark so I thought why not! And I was hurt cause I felt the love you and dark had..it pained me you didn't even stop until 9:00..but I couldn't be mad cause so cheated too.." he admitted as we both started crying.

"Wow..uhm my turn?" I asked he nodded tears streaming down his face
"Well I called dark and told him everything and he picked me up cause I was really mad at you and then I was gonna go to my room and sleep but instead I kissed him and we ended up fucking..a lot cause..I don't really know why but I felt like I had to it burn me not to but I did want too but I didn't..do I make any sense?" I looked at him.

"You love him.." his lip quivered Anti then kissed me..again..and again. It didn't feel the same,
"You don't feel love for me anymore.." Anti sobbed. He then glitched grabbed me and we walked inside he walked straight up to dark and punch him squad in the nose.

"Oh my god! Anti!" I grabbed his arm
"It's fine y/n I deserved that..I took your love from him.." Dark smiled knowing he had me.

"Dark I can't do this.." I pushed back a little
"Y/n just go.." Anti tried to pushed me back
"I don't wanna" I shook my head truth was I didn't wanna leave Anti or dark nor did I care truth is I fell out of love completely.

"You love dark!" Anti yelled
"Dark loves you- wait I love you!" Dark corrected himself.
"I don't like Either of you" I stepped away
I saw there hearts shatter through their eyes my entire body crashed.

"Y/n I fucking love you so much please I can fix everything tomorrow it will be sunny we can be happy and I'll never be an asshole again..!" Anti sobbed seeing chances in his future

I wanted to feel for him so bad he could tell nothing changed I wanted to love him but I couldn't.

"Your my human.." Anti whispered in my ear I don't know why or how but my emotions broke through a concrete wall and I feel to there feet sobbing and crying they both feel next to me.

"You lucky bitch  you got both of them.." she sighed..
"Okay I'll leave" Kelly stomped out..
My heart dropped I wanted anti and dark I wanted love from them both..help me I wanna have them but what do I do..please please please I'm begging whatever I'd in the universe to help me!!