See

I looked behind me and saw huge black and white wings my eyes widened I lifted my wings and flared them and flew myself backwards.
"Fuckkkk" I groaned
"Hey my friend Dark is coming over You will love him" he smiled softly
I touched my wings
"Why don't you have wings" I asked feeling around his back.
"I cut them off.." he sighed
"What! Why?!" I asked
"I'm kidding! I just can put them away" he laughed
"Could I put mine away?" I asked he nodded
"How?" I stood up again
"Take a deep breath and say ãwæÿ" He walked down the hall I took a deep breath
"Ãwæÿ" I said aloud and my wings sucked into my back I looked in the mirror I was a mess I went into the bathroom and Anti had a box in there that said
'Stuff for whomever she is' I smiled and opened the box and found tons of expensive makeup and brushed and hair curlers pads tampons etc.
I used the makeup and brush. I looked really good actually I smiled. I walked to our closet and found a black crop top and jean shorts. I walked out and checked myself I walked downstairs there was a tall man wearing a suit and he had Nicky combed hair Anti was me and smiled the man turned around and smiled
"You must be y/n" he reached for my hand I gave him my hand and I granted it I thought he was gonna shake it but he kissed my knuckle.
I smiled he looked behind me and looked at my body.
I looked at Anti feeling uncomfortable Anti looked at Dark and he stopped.
"Sorry sweetie!.." he looked at Anti and he nodded
"Heard you got yourself a soul hole" he rose a brow.
I nodded.
"Anti..we need to talk" he growled and they walked into the kitchen I followed and hid close to the door way to the kitchen.

"You can't marry her" Dark stated bluntly
"What?! I want to build a stable relationship first!" Anti laughed I smiled
"No I mean ever! You can't ever marry her" Dark hissed
"Why not? I love her so much!" Anti's voice fluttered I held back a giggle
"She is to fragile for your life style" he yelled
"She is not fragile she is tough and strong!" Anti yelled back there was a harsh slapping noise. I yelled and covered my mouth
"Y/n.." Dark called he heard me I stepped out from my hiding spot and into the doorway.
Anti looked embarrassed and had a red hand mark in his face.
"Fragile..?" I questioned
"Listen Antisepticeye is a demon clearly you know that but he is a reckless one and you will get hurt or killed being with him." He straightened his suit.
"Ok first off FUCK YOU" I flipped him off and Anti smiled
"You low life scum! Why the fuck do you fucking think you can chose if I'm too fucking fragile bitch I went through hell yesterday to get a worthless hole in my damn chest I know! I can handle Anti you fucking BITCH BOY" I screamed at him.
They both looked amazed at my sudden out burst.
"You don't understand, he is dangerous" Dark glared at him. Something clicked I felt someone take over and I punched Dark in the nose. Witch messed up his hair a bit I then hit him in the stomach and kicked his shin.
"Dangerous my ass!" I growled Dark fixed him self and there was blood running down his nose. Anti looked shocked
"Dark look.." Anti motioned to my eyes
"Yes Anti I know I see her" Dark whined
"Y/n! You're a badass!" Anti hugged me I hugged back and felt myself calm down.

Dark looked at me disgusted
"Don't bother asking for my help when you hurt her." He fixed his tie then he turned to mist.

"Thanks babe" Anti kisses me
"Anytime..Séan was nicer" I smiled Anti laughed
"Happens..Séan tends to be nice" Anti smirked I caressed his cheek where he was slapped.
"Dark is a fucking dick" I was pretty pissed
"Hey come lay down you can't just do that and keep going on with your day" he grasped my hand and pulled me up the stairs around the corner and in the bedroom.
"Anti..I'm okay!" I smiled I was kinda tired but what's new
"Nope you'll need a lot of rest cause you have to learn to fly too" he smiled and kissed me I didn't let him go forcing his lips in to mine he smiled and grasped my thighs.
He held me tightly and he took off his shirt. He pulled at my shorts then tugged them off my body. I smiled and took off my shirt.

He kissed me again. I smiled and pulled at his jeans I pushed my tongue against his lips and he opened his mouth we started making out. He was taking off his jeans and took everything off of him in one swipe.

I wrapped my legs around his waist he tore my bra off he pulled away for air then looked at my soul hold he traced it with his fingers.

Then he stuck his index in. It was the most amazing this ever. It was the best thing I ever felt. I let out a loud moan and arched my back he smiled. He pumped his fingers in and out of me quickly.
"Damnit, Anti.." I cried out he smiled and pulled his fingers away.
"You love it don't you.." he grinned devilishly.
Anti test my head gently against the pillow I smiled the blankets covered out bodies. Before we could touch again a huge black mist swallowed part of the room. Antis head snapped to the cloud.

He growled Dark stepped out.
"Bad timing?" He asked with a sly grin
"A little bit" I hissed
"Anti we need to talk now!" Dark grabbed Anti then reminded himself Anti was naked
"But finish up first." He let go of him and Dark left the room
"I hate him" I growled
"I know baby" he kissed me He stood up and got on some pants I growled
"Stay here and DON'T put on clothes" he demanded I smiled and nodded.
I couldn't hear them talkings I sat up and covered myself with the blanket I grabbed Anti's shirt (you still have underwear on!!) and then walked down stairs they were talking around the corner.
"Really? Right after I left you had to fuck her?" Dark growled
"Yup I did only possibility I had" Anti scoffed sarcastically
"No you can't have her" Dark crosses his arms
"I don't have or own her she is a free woman." Anti smiled Dark became a glitched 3D thing.

Anti started glitching I realized they were about to fight I saw the were on top of the staircase a evil smile took over my face. I jumped out from behind the corner and pushed Dark down the stairs.
"Fuck!" He yelled as he he hit the last stair he hit up and scratched his head. He took off his suit jacket. And disappeared then a cloud of black smoke took me away. I felt tired and two strong arms wrap around me.

"Anti.." I called them passed out.