1.

Zoya's Pov

At her house

"Catch me,if you can!!!". I shouted as I ran around the sofa in living room.

"ZOYA!!!! give my phone back!!!". My sister Humna shouted back because she was texting her soon to be husband and I just wanted to read what she sent him so I was sneaking in her phone.

"Let me see, what my sweet sister says to her soon to be hubby?". I teased her as I started reading .

"Zoya don't!!!". She warned me.

"No I will-------Ammi!!!?." I couldn't complete my sentence as Ammi snatched her phone from my hand and handed back to her.

"Zoya! This is not good, you should not read your sister's husband text messages." mom warned me.

"it doesn't really matter Ammi." I said while rolling eyes.

"why?". Mom asked.

"After all Humza always tell me what she talks about?." I said as humna eyes went wide open.

"don't worry he didn't tell something personal." I said with a wink.

"Ammi, I'll beat her if she doesn't stop this!. " Humna said.

"You can control your future husband that doesn't mean you can control me". I said while flipping my hair.

"Whatever, take a day off from college tomorrow ." she said while mom went to make evening tea.

"why?". I asked.

"Stupid, tomorrow is my engagement so you'll be doing arrangements with mom and others, right?." she said.

"Yea and I'm dying to see humza." I said while teasing her.

"Why do you want to see humza?". She asked with a little anger .

"Oh my dear humna, I need to tease him that's why! " I said as she sighed in relief.
Does she really thinks that I like him, well yeah he is handsome but he's to her soon to be husband.

"Humna, by the way do you know what dad always said?". I asked her as our eyes got moist.

"of course I remember, he always told that when my daughters will get married I will dance in my daughter's wedding." she said and I started sobbing because our dad is no more.

"He would have been so happy, but the destiny is coming with its own colours." She said while controlling herself.

"it's OK." she said while patting my back.

It's not that Humna didn't missed dad she loves him even more than me but she never cries in front of me and mom, if she wants to cry she will cry all alone but she never cries in front of me or mom.

Because she doesn't want us to lose faith. Dad left us 6 years ago but still we moved on. me and Humna are the only two daughters of mom and dad, we don't have any brother so it's difficult for us to work and study at the same time but as Humna is working and I also found a job in café nearby, and mom is also working, I don't want mom to work that's why I'm studying really hard in my college, my 2nd year is going on and it's really difficult for me to balance all the things at first but now it's all settled after completing my studies, I'll try to find a good job and I'll live peacefully.

"Tea, is ready!!!!!". Mom gave us the cup and I swear she makes the best tea in the world.

"You're the best Ammi!!!". I exclaimed while she chuckled.