54.

"No you idiot!". Mr.khalid snapped back on the phone.

"But sir we have no other option".

"There has to be some way! Keep searching for them! I want them here as soon as possible".

The man on the other line sighed in defeat and shook his head.

"Ok sir".

The line went off as he kept it down. He sat back down and looked at the person sitting in front of him.

"See I'm really sorry about all this---". He interrupted him.

"About what khalid? Huh? His and Sajal's wedding day was fixed. Everything was going well than what is all this? Suddenly he dissapeared and you don't even know where? What kind of a father are you?".

Mr.khalid hated it when someone questioned him like that. All this was happening because of his own blood. Asim Khalid.

"Hassan you know everything! I told everything right?".

"Ya ya and that's a very good excuse for you right?".

"For godsake I'm not making any excuses!".

"Then where is your son?".

He sighed in defeat as he didn't had any answer.

"The cards are yet to be distributed khaild and I don't want my reputation to get ruined so it's better to find your son as soon as possible". He said and left without any last look.

"Hassan listen to me-".

______________

Zoya stood near the balcony looking at the beautiful sunset. She looked down and saw he was watching her quietly leaning against the tree.

She smiled and he was already smiling at her. She shook her head and went back inside and closed the glass window. Her smile faded as she sat down on the bed.

Asim khalid.

A name that hasn't allowed her to sleep. Unbeknownst to Zoya, one name continually resurfaced in her dreams and subconscious mind. That name was Asim Khalid, a man who held a dark secret that would soon unravel.

She tried asking Farhad about it but he always changes the topic by taking her out. She wants to know why she's getting nightmares of some kidnapping her, someone crying to stop.

What is all that?

Why is all that?

Were the only questions in her head.

Meanwhile, he was only thinking about how to get rid of his one and only rival. None other than 'Ruposh araiz'.

Ruposh is cunning and relentless. I can't afford to let him win.

He knows what exactly Ruposh was trying to do to find him but not so soon. He knows when and where he can go and that's the reason he's not in the earlier places.

"Ahhhhhhhh!". Suddenly a scream came from inside and without any second thought he rushed inside and quickly ran upstairs to her room.

"Zoya!". He went where she was sitting down.

"Zoya what happened?". Her eyes met his and she started shaking her head.

"M..my head is a..again hurting!". She said as she screamed again while pulling her hair.

Have you ever experienced a spine-chilling moment where someone's pain becomes your own? He was feeling it today. This was the first time he felt it.

"Zoya. It's ok relax".

She closed her eyes as hot tears fell down from her eyes.

"It's hurting so bad..I can't".

"Zoya, here drink water". She drank just a little bit and was calmed a bit.

"Is it fine?".

"Yea". She nodded.

"Farhad..I guess I know where my Ammi is". His eyes snapped towards her.

"What?".

She nodded.

"Yes! They live in Agra, Delhi! Let's go". She said with her moist eyes and a little smile playing on her lips.

"Z...zoya are you sure about that?".

"Yes I am! I remembered something about there! I am sure they live there!".

It felt like his tounge was twisted and he couldn't speak anything. He was scared. He didn't wanted her to go. He knows one day she'll remember everything and he has to face it but....he's not ready for it.

"Farhad...farhad!".

"Huh? S..sorry".

"Let's go to Agra! I know they live there". She said holding his hand making him stand up.

"Zoya but".

"I don't want to hear anything! I know where they are and I want to go there".

"Zoya!". He pulled her towards and caressed her cheeks.

"You know they live in Delhi, I agree but where in Delhi".

"In Agra! I'm trying to tell you this".

"Ok I agree! They live in Agra but where in Agra?". She looked down and shook her head slowly.

"Zoya I understand your feelings but you also have to understand it's difficult to find them unless and until you remember everything".

"But you said you are my fiancee, right? Then you must know where they'll be". He mouth got shut when she said that. She had a point.

"Z...zoya you don't trust me?".

"Ni f..farhad I--". He interrupted her.

"Zoya I also used to didn't believe in people".

"From my childhood...........".

________________

Late update because I was busy with exams.

Looks like he's going to tell about his past.

Let's read it out in the next chapter.

Vote if you want it.

Till then Bye

Love you all:)