47.

Zoya was eating her dinner as Asim kept looking at her while he ate his dinner too. He was carefully looking at her, seeing her every detail.

Studying her.

He saw how different she looked. She was looking pale, her lips were dried and chapped. Their were the Mark's of cuts on her face and forehead.

She suddenly coughed and he quickly got up in a swift motion and got the glass of water and made her drink it. She slowly drank half of it.

"Thank you". She said and he smiled.

He sat back on his seat and continued eating his dinner, after finishing he looked over to her. She just ate half of it, he looked at her worried.

"Zoya? What happened? Eat".

She shook her head.

"I don't want to have. I'm full". He nodded as he got up and took her to her room.

Zoya looked at him under her lashes. She was wrong at first, she thought farhad to be cold person who doesn't talk too much but since last week she noticed him.

He was really nice, he was looking after her for every thing she needed. He slept after she was in deep slumber and got up when she was still in her sleep.

She sat on her bed and he was about to leave when she held his wrist.

"Please stay".

He stopped.

He couldn't react to anything at that moment. This was the first time she touched him, her soft delicate hands were holding his rough skinned wrist.

He sat down beside her facing her.

"I want to ask something?".

"You can ask".

"Where are we? Umm I mean I can't help it but where's my family".

He got silent.

Now what should he say?

He can't tell her anything.

Not even a single hint.

"Umm zoya, actually let's talk about all this later". His hand moved towards her cheek and caressed it.

"You need rest. Sleep".

He smiled at her.

"For how long? How long am I just going to sit here?".

He stared at her.

"I don't know anything! I don't know who is from my family. Who is related to me, let alone related to me, I don't even remember who I really am". She said as a tear escaped her eye and his lips parted as she sobbed.

"I don't think so that this a way the life is lived......Farhad I don't even think that you're my fiancee". She said as his eyes snapped to her red ones.

"Zoya you're just giving yourself even more stress".

She shook her head.

"I want to meet my family!".

He looked at the side with a sigh and then again looked at her with a serious expression and said.

He was losing his calm now.

"Zoya you don't believe me?".

She opened her mouth to say something but he interrupted her.

"Then what this ring is doing in you're finger?".

Her lips parted apart and she gazed at her finger.

Yes! Maybe he's saying the truth.

But

Why can't she agree to that.

He sighed and cupped her face with his right hand and said.

"Zoya.......I know everything is really difficult for you, but just give yourself sometime".

She looked down when he again said.

"Did you learned walking on you're feet in just a second?....no right? Because everything takes time".

"But I---". He interrupted her.

"Shhhhh....don't say anything".

She got quiet as he got up and left but turned around and said.

"And Zoya?".

She looked up at him.

"Be ready at 8 tomorrow".

"Why?". She asked.

He pulled his lower lip inside his mouth looked away from her. He came near her and looked at to say.

"It's a surprise".

He smirked.

____________

Ruposh, with a stern expression, standing before his loyal but anxious men. Tension fills the room as he paces back and forth, his voice trembling with a mix of anger and urgency.

He asked with a firm tone, raising his voice.

"Where is Zoya? We have looked everywhere, but she's nowhere to be found! We cannot afford to waste any more time".

Asim's behavior seemed suspicious to him from the start. He knew that he can cross any limit to have what he wants but the main point is that why would he hurt Zoya in order to have her?

"Asim has always been secretive, and now Zoya is missing. Connect the dots! We must find him, confront him, and get the truth out of him!"

His mind races, searching for answers, but all he found is frustration and confusion.

How did this happen?

He clenched his fists, feeling his  temper rise, threatening to consume him.

He press a hand to his temple, trying to center himself. His men look to him for guidance, their frustration mirrored in their eyes. But he knew that losing his temper will not bring Zoya back. He must remain focused, composed, and lead his team to find her.

"Sir, our search teams have scoured every inch of the city. There's no trace of her".

That's it!

He slammed the glass on the floor shattering it into pieces.

"This is unacceptable! I can't lose her. Not now".

"Ruposh, we understand your anger, but losing your temper won't bring Zoya back. We need a level-headed plan". Akshay said keeping a hand on his shouldher.

Ruposh pauses, taking a deep breath to regain control over his emotions.

"You're right. Losing my temper won't help us. We need to think strategically. Zoya's life depends on us".

He remembers the faces of humna, naina and her ammi. They were so worried, but there only sus was on Asim.

"we should retrace her steps, interview her contacts, gather information. We might uncover a lead".

He nodded and said.

"Do it!".

"You're countdown is started".

"You messed with my girl, Asim khaild".

__________

Ya khuda!

Yesterday I was seeing the Instagram story of some writers and when asked for advice for gaining attention.

They said do an everyday update cause this will finish the story fast and my readers won't wait for years for a chapter.

So I'm going to update everyday if I can.

Shower you're votes!!! I can't see them.

Follow me on Instagram!!

rox_sauras on insta:)

Thanks for 41K and love you all.

Bye:)